There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Tr0ll3r
Associate
Game name: Alonzo_Santretto, Romario_Washington

[GUIDE] How to deal with (new) players who don't understand the rules.

November 19th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Alright, I saw some people that were rude to players that didn't understand the rules.

*** Keep calm at any situation***
*** Keep in mind that every player at this server is an human, just like you. And so they might make mistakes, just like you***

So what to do with players that don't understand the rules?
If you see someone that doesn't understand the rules be nice to them and explain them the rules OOC (best is to PM them since you won't bother any other players).
If they still don't listen after some attempts just keep calm and keep explaining them, if they have questions and they ask them IC please note them how to use the OOC chat and DON'T tell them that they are noob or something.
And if they just keep one rulebreaking and doesn't even listen to you at all, you can always call an helper.

Second thing, I saw many police that don't understand the rules / abusing / didn't see something right. What should you do in this case?
Explain them OOC that they are abusing their powers as an police officer, and don't spam them.
If they don't want to listen after a couple of attempts of explain them that they're abusing their powers, you might want to PM an higher TIER, and explain them what happend. If there aren't any higher TIERS online / they don't want to listen, you can call an helper.
Take screenshots in case that they arrest you, and take stuff from you. So you can report them for abusing and make an support ticket.

And always keep in mind not to rulebreak when someone starts rulebreaking.
Spoiler
Don't hestitare PMing me, I might be able to help you.
If you need any help, you can always contact me
- Retired From Retirement.

tisl3r
Outsider
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: [GUIDE] How to deal with (new) players who don't understand the rules.

November 19th, 2016, 7:23 pm

thanks
The things we have gone through this war, all I have to do is lean on you and I will know my heart and soul will be safe. Sure, there has been a few bumps in our road but we shall be hand in hand, heart to heart and soul to soul. In all honestly, I never knew what true love was until you came into my life and showed me, nothing can break our love for each other. I can't imagine a day without you anymore, there is no words for the love we have baby. - ahsugar

Ayu
Government
Game name: Louis_Hunt

November 19th, 2016, 8:16 pm

tisl3r wrote:thanks
hes making an effort
Ayu#5669

Tr0ll3r
Associate
Game name: Alonzo_Santretto, Romario_Washington

November 19th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Ayu wrote:
hes making an effort
If you need any help, you can always contact me
- Retired From Retirement.

Return to “Outdated Guides”