There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Mhona
Outsider
Game name: Mia_Hudson

How to use Alci Mod Loader.

November 25th, 2016, 7:05 pm

Dont know how to replace it? Follow the Steps below and be sure that you have GTA SA Files Backup.
DISCLAIMER:

Back up your GTA SA files before modifying any files incase problems occur after modifying your GTA SA
FAQ:

Q: What does Alci's IMG Editor do?
A: In the simplest way it allows you to import mods, the most popular uses are to change character skins and car skins aswell as the GTA SA Map (along with other things.)

Q:Where can I download Alci's IMG Editor?
A: You can download it here

STEP ONE:

Open up Alci's IMG Editor (pretty explanatory)

STEP TWO:

Click on "Files", A dropbox will drop and press "Open"

STEP THREE:

Find a file called "gta3" and press "open". The gta file is located in the models folder of your GTA SA.

For Steam users it is usually in Steam->steamapps->common->Grand Theft Auto San Andreas->models

STEP FOUR:

Click the Import button (The highlighted icon in the next image) or click the "Actions" button and press "Import (remove if exists)"
From there you can select the files you want to import, once selected press the "Open" Button. As an example I've chosen these .ipf files to import.

STEP FIVE:

Click the Rebuild button (The highlighted icon in the next image) or click the "Actions" button a press "Rebuild"

POLICE Officer I Aislynn Namikaze
Los Santos Police Department ― "To Protect and to Serve"

Spoiler
My Signature:
Spoiler

Giacomo
Enforcer
Game name: Giacomo_Vendetta, Tony_Carfano

Re: How to use Alci Mod Loader.

November 25th, 2016, 7:10 pm

Wrong thread, this belongs to the guides topic, I believe someone had already created a thread regarding this program though.
ding.

kysler
Outsider
Game name: Tommy_Corleone

Re: How to use Alci Mod Loader.

November 25th, 2016, 7:24 pm

or just use modloader so u dont fuck up ur gta

Return to “Outdated Guides”