There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Hugo
Enforcer
Game name: Dean_Henderson, Mario_Cammisano

[NEWBIE GUIDE] How to get a weapon license

April 30th, 2017, 4:18 pm

How to get a weapon license

This is the most known question on Italy Mafia since I joined the server. Whenever I start helping newbies, a lot of them are asking me how to get a weapon license and then I have to explain them the whole way to get it. It's easier just to explain that here and tell them the link to check it. This may help them and us a lot.
First Part
First, if you come on forum, you will have to scroll up and click on "Game UCP". This will get you here:
Spoiler
Then you will have to click on your name in the right corner and you'll see the list of some options that you could use.
Spoiler
Second Part
Click on the "Weapon License Application" section and fill the format. After filling the format you will have to scroll down and click on "Submit permit application". This picture will show you how to do that directly:
Spoiler
After submiting the permit application you will have to wait for the San Andreas Police Department's command team to review it, accept or deny it. You will get a OPM ingame when they check it and you will have to read is it accepted or denied. If it gets accepted you will instantly be able to go in any ammunation and buy weapons.
That would be nice if this newbie guide helps you in some way.
Feel free to FPM or PM me ingame if you need any kind of help!

Sergei
Associate
Game name: Sergei_Kozlovsky

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] How to get a weapon license

April 30th, 2017, 4:41 pm

What about the text. what should they write at the fields? :lol:

Salim_Vercetti
Outsider
Game name: Salim_McWood

April 30th, 2017, 4:41 pm

that's how to apply for a weapon license, and not how to get one lol.

Hugo
Enforcer
Game name: Dean_Henderson, Mario_Cammisano

April 30th, 2017, 4:43 pm

Fabio - Everything is explained when they click on the "Weapon license application" section. The questions are clear and there's no need to explain them.

Salim - I explained that they will have to wait for the command team to review it. And, I wrote that if they see in the OPM that it's accepted they can just go in the ammunation and buy weapons.
Last edited by Hugo on April 30th, 2017, 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feel free to FPM or PM me ingame if you need any kind of help!

Sergei
Associate
Game name: Sergei_Kozlovsky

April 30th, 2017, 4:44 pm

Wow, nice suggestion!

Return to “Outdated Guides”