There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Light
Made man
Game name: Tommy_Butcher

[NEWBIE GUIDE] What is PB?, How to make Private Lobby and New Paintball System

April 12th, 2018, 5:41 pm

What is Paintball?
Hello Newbies,I Know you saw many Advertisements which Contain * Paintball * WORD,what is it?
Well,its an Area LOCATED At Market Exactly Beside Ammunation Building.
Somethings you need to KNOW Before JOINING | Things you'll gain inside.
  • You MUST Bring $20.000 With you [ You'll keep it only for Joining and Joining won't waste it no worries ]
  • You have to be Good Aimer to proceed Inside.
  • You'll get New / Pure friends already inside.
  • The Room Contain Two Teams, BLUE TEAM & RED TEAM. And you cannot choose which to join.
  • Making Private Lobby Costs $80.000
  • Trust me,you'll be Professional in Aiming.
    Click on * Create Private Lobby *
    Spoiler
    Second Step
    Map Selection Which means you Must select your Map.
    Spoiler
    Third Step
    Weapon Selection,Which Weapon you Prefer to fight with.
    Spoiler
    Fourth Step
    You Created the Private Lobby,What Now?
    Spoiler
    The Pin = Password of the room Will appear,anytime you can /pbsettings to know it

augt
Outsider
Game name: Raffaelo_King

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] What is PB?, How to make Private Lobby and New Paintball System

April 12th, 2018, 5:46 pm

not everyone is that newbie and to dont know how to create a pb private room.
All the new players are all evaders so useless to make such threads cuz everyone knows how it works

Light
Made man

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] What is PB?, How to make Private Lobby and New Paintball System

April 12th, 2018, 5:47 pm

augt wrote:
All the new players are all evaders so useless to make such threads cuz everyone knows how it works
you were newbie,i was newbie and others were newbies but that doesn't mean we were evaders?
by the way i made this for who are interested and atleast thank me for the effort ef.

augt
Outsider
Game name: Raffaelo_King

April 12th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Light wrote:
augt wrote:
you were newbie,i was newbie and others were newbies but that doesn't mean we were evaders?
by the way i made this for who are interested and atleast thank me for the effort ef.
why should i thank u when i dont need it either the new players cuz everyone uses /irc or ask or pms someone for this things , u just trying to become a helper like 2 of those guys got. u wont have the same luck , quit this shit already and creating new guides . u trying to get "attention" of managment.

Light
Made man

April 12th, 2018, 6:51 pm

augt wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 6:49 pm
Light wrote:
augt wrote:
why should i thank u when i dont need it either the new players cuz everyone uses /irc or ask or pms someone for this things , u just trying to become a helper like 2 of those guys got. u wont have the same luck , quit this shit already and creating new guides . u trying to get "attention" of managment.
Thanks for Supporting :roll: , if you don't need it why you commenting here then? you can go out ;)

Return to “Newbie Guides”