There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
-Radioactive-
Radio DJ
Game name: Ron_Henderson

[Newbie Guide] How to fix your ping

May 27th, 2018, 10:16 pm

its my first newbie guide so excuse me for the introduction etc :)

Sometimes Many people of us face problems within the Ping because of some reasons like a brother downloading / uploading games or videos or whatever or who ever is watching videos on internet :) which makes us un-able to resume playing on the server or play with a high ping so i have finally came with the solution , a simple program called Selfish-net it makes you able to control the limit of each PC / Phone internet , which means you can control how many Megabits you want that PC/Cellphone recieve and use or even block the internet from it :D and down below i will show you how to use it.
NOTE: i am not sure if that program is secure it might be containing virus but with me i never noticed a virus on it but still take care

so first of all you have to download the program from Here after that extract it and setup it as shown below

Step 1 : Goto the Selfish net Folder
Spoiler
you will find a program called "WinPcap_4_1_3" open it and setup it on your windows after that click Finish and close it

Step 2 : open "Selfishnet win 7" Folder and right click on "SelfishNetv0.2-beta_vista" then click on "Run As Administrator" and click yes
Spoiler
Once its opened it should look like this - Click on "Ok"
Spoiler
after that the program must look like this
Spoiler
Click on this sign several times like 5 or 6 Image which is responsible for Network discovery in order to discover all of the networks on your Wi-Fi

then place the limits of download / upload you want divide it on them for example [ your internet is 1 MB give everyone 30 download and 3 upload and it will run good ] etc which depends on your internet speed and if you dont know how to divide it place a high internet speed like 100 and 10 if you found your ping bad decrease it until it becomes good.

after you set up the speed and limits click on this sign Image which activates the order and this sign Image stops the orders and ofcourse if you want to block the internet on this PC/Phone click checkup here Image

Best Wishes and hope you like it , and if needed any help feel free to ask below or pm me :)

Ron Henderson
Lead Officer
San Andreas Police Department

Roturo
Donator
Game name: Roturo_Enzo

Re: [Newbie Guide] How to fix your ping

May 27th, 2018, 10:30 pm

just buy new internet :(((
xx

BackTrack
IMET
Game name: Chad_Skinner

May 27th, 2018, 10:31 pm

fucking scam
yeet

-Radioactive-
Radio DJ
Game name: Ron_Henderson

May 27th, 2018, 10:57 pm

haha xD dude i got high internet speed and cuzzof my brother shitty downloads it fucks me up so i just wanted to share it . and what share @BackTrack , keep the report and my newbie guides divided please

Ron Henderson
Lead Officer
San Andreas Police Department

Light
Made man
Game name: Tommy_Butcher

May 28th, 2018, 12:23 am

i don't see its really this useful to be honest,but nice effort.

Return to “Newbie Guides”