There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Hugo
Enforcer
Game name: Dean_Henderson, Mario_Cammisano

How you should and shouldn't act while getting arrested

September 11th, 2018, 10:53 am

How you should and shouldn't act while getting arrested

There are a lot of different ways of avoiding getting cought. There is a small chance that you could get saved by your faction/team/group members, but if it doesn't happen, you'll be taken to the garage by some police officer and there's nothing you can do to avoid getting jailed.

How you shouldn't act
A lot of players are qutting during arrest just to avoid losing their materials which is strictly forbidden so I suggest you not to do that because it can get you admin jailed - it is a waste of time then.

Also, when a police officers let's you go (/letgo) and he RPs that he's still holding you by your cuffs, you are not allowed to start running away, it will be considered as PowerGaming.

When a police officer frisks you and finds weapons, materials etc......you're not allowed to say that you've left them somewhere if you don't have an evidence of this login period that you've RPed that.

My advise for you is that you should just act normally when you're getting arrested. This is just a game, there's no need of breaking the rules just to save some things you can earn again and again.

How you should act

[+] Situation at the arresting point
Credits to Weber for acting for the SSes.

Feel free to FPM or PM me if you need any additional help.
Feel free to FPM or PM me ingame if you need any kind of help!

Return to “Newbie Guides”