There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Seko
Enforcer
Game name: Tyson_Shaquille, Charlie_DeLuca

[Guide] How to get Materials

September 9th, 2015, 6:24 pm

How to get materials
So, In this thread I'm gonna show you how to get materials in both ways(If you are a faction member or not).
Faction Member
Every faction have an warehouse, Warehouses need Metal/lead to produce materials which you can use your faction warehouse to buy materials from your faction leader or whoever who selling them in your faction(which you can use them in arming yourself)

You may check what your faction warehouse needs to get it to make your warehouse produce Materials (Metal/Lead)

1st: You need to get your faction Roadtrain and trailer from somewhere at tierra robada (which you are going to use the Trailer in loading in it the crates then unloading it at your Faction warehouse..)

2nd: After getting the RT and the trailer, you may head to Quarry or Easter Basin then park your RT probably at the loading place to make it faster/easier for you in loading, you need to load 50000/50000 in your Trailer to have it Full of Metal/lead (depends on what you are loading)

3nd: You should have to go to your faction warehouse to unload the crates from your Trailer to make your warehouse start producing the materials.

Quarry place (for Metal runs)
Spoiler
Loading place at Quarry
Spoiler
Easter Basin place (for Lead runs)
Spoiler
Map:(Ship)
Spoiler
Loading place at Easter basin
Spoiler
Note: some People are calling Easter Basin (Ship or EB)

You need 5200$ for Metal(Quarry) for each crate and 5200$ for Lead(Ship)

IF you aren't a faction member

IF you are not a faction member you will not be able to do what I have written above.
  • If you want to get materials you only have one way which is to deal with a dealer.
  • You can contact them by doing advertisement, But beware not to type word "Materials" in it, Cause you are going to alarm the cops to arrest you.
  • So, You can use "Buying an amount of house bricks for my building"(Or invent something special for yourself).

While dealing with the dealer you're going to pay for each material.
  • Example:- You will buy an amount of 20.000 you will pay for each one(Let's say 20$ each) You gonna pay about 400.000$ for the whole amount.
Please PM me if you have any questions or you want to edit something to this thread
Image <33

Vic
Soldier
Game name: Jaffar_Pearce, James_Lahey, Leroy_Lennox, Sebastian_Schoenbeck, Jjjjjjjjjjjjj_Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

Re: [Guide] How to get Materials

September 9th, 2015, 6:28 pm

Helper material xPPpPppP
faggot tryharder
Fuck man... rulebreaking is more addictive than heroin.
https://youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk?t=37

Seko
Enforcer

September 9th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Vic wrote:Helper material xPPpPppP
faggot tryharder
Thanks for your positive Comment xx
Image <33

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

September 9th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Shouldn't this be up for factions to teach their members?

willie
Soldier
Game name: William_Rogers

September 9th, 2015, 6:52 pm

P4kit0 wrote:Shouldn't this be up for factions to teach their members?
+

it's basically explained here. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68594

only difference is that you published some pictures + mentioned the price.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

September 9th, 2015, 6:56 pm

Not trying to put you down or something but illegal runs etc should be left alone to be discovered IC, keeps it more fun that way imo.
ImageImage

Seko
Enforcer

September 9th, 2015, 7:09 pm

Sly wrote:Not trying to put you down or something but illegal runs etc should be left alone to be discovered IC, keeps it more fun that way imo.
Tbh i can't see anyone teaching their low ranks how to do runs or whatever, this thread will help faction members/outsiders to be aware what they have to do, also none asking for these information IC ;), anyway Thanks for your comment!
Image <33

Man
Faction Leader
Game name: Walter_Rogers

September 10th, 2015, 4:56 pm

Good work, Keep it up!

Bee
Soldier
Game name: John_Reacher

September 10th, 2015, 6:37 pm

This is quite helpful to be honest, because i often get newbies asking me about materials, etc, now i can simply direct them to this guide rather than explaining to them about it IG.
Much easier.
Good job. :)

Ayden
Caporegime
Game name: Ayden_Brayden, Adrika_Veronin

September 11th, 2015, 11:13 am

Actually the question you get asked is, how to get a gun, and everyone new to the server asks this question, so making mats is a way to get weapon, anyway you could fix something in the layout, but its nice, good job. :)

P4kit0
Caporegime

September 11th, 2015, 11:27 am

Seko wrote:
Sly wrote:Not trying to put you down or something but illegal runs etc should be left alone to be discovered IC, keeps it more fun that way imo.
Tbh i can't see anyone teaching their low ranks how to do runs or whatever, this thread will help faction members/outsiders to be aware what they have to do, also none asking for these information IC ;), anyway Thanks for your comment!
so how are the whs filled 24/7? You think it's the high ranks filling?

Seko
Enforcer

September 15th, 2015, 3:52 pm

P4kit0 wrote:
Seko wrote:
No?
Image <33

P4kit0
Caporegime

September 16th, 2015, 12:24 pm

Seko wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:
Seko wrote:
No?
> "I can't see high ranks teaching low ranks"
> "High ranks do not fill the WH themselves"
> "Warehouses are filled"

> Sorcery?

Infamous
Soldier
Game name: Sam_Woods, Jay_MacKinley

September 16th, 2015, 5:54 pm

P4kit0 wrote:
Seko wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:
Seko wrote:
No?

> Sorcery?
t1/t0 - Hight ranks
t3-low ranks
t2- ????
SAPD Sergeant Ex-IMET Manager Ex-Forum Moderator
Spoiler

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere
Game name: Rich_Piana, Tren_Bolone

September 16th, 2015, 6:56 pm

metagame aban

P4kit0
Caporegime

September 17th, 2015, 1:13 am

Infamous wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:
Seko wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:
Seko wrote: Tbh i can't see anyone teaching their low ranks how to do runs or whatever, this thread will help faction members/outsiders to be aware what they have to do, also none asking for these information IC ;), anyway Thanks for your comment!
No?

> Sorcery?
t1/t0 - Hight ranks
t3-low ranks
t2- ????
Regardless if they are t0/1/2, they are higher ranks than new joiners. Explaining how to transport illegal materials should be taught by higher ranks (T2s mostly) and not by a guide.

However it's not like I care that much, I just don't think spamming Guide thread in an attempt of getting helper is somehow good for newbies.

Ayden
Caporegime
Game name: Ayden_Brayden, Adrika_Veronin

October 12th, 2015, 12:51 pm

@Pako thats why everyone who spams with guides gets helper.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 12th, 2015, 1:10 pm

P4kit0 wrote:
However it's not like I care that much, I just don't think spamming Guide thread in an attempt of getting helper is somehow good for newbies.
Agree, in fact it does quite the opposite, more often than not these guides are outdated or incomplate. These guides actually help more the older players to remember stuff just in case than they help new players.

Hazard
Donator
Game name: Manuel_Bagarella

November 20th, 2016, 3:08 pm

This guide isn't outdated anymore, since the runs places are back.

Return to “Outdated Guides”