There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Rami
Associate
Game name: Terry_Perisk, Gemma_Stark, Arya_Porsche, Jagger_Blaze

[ANSWERED]Song Software

April 21st, 2015, 9:15 am

Hey guys , my friend wants to be a singer , so he sings but he needs a music/background music for his songs , do you know any software which can ........ you know , create a music/tune for his song ?
Last edited by Rami on April 21st, 2015, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198136033289]Image[/url]

Chole
Associate
Game name: Nicholas_Sanchez, Logan_Crowley

Re: Song Software

April 21st, 2015, 9:34 am

Stilton wrote:Hey guys , my friend wants to be a singer , so he sings but he needs a music/background music for his songs , do you know any software which can ........ you know , create a music/tune for his song ?
FL Studio
Ableton Live
Logic

Now, Logic is the most used program within the music industry - it has eberything you need, I basically love it because of the amount of options you have, I mostly use it for mixing and mastering songs.
Logic is only available on MAC.

FL Studio is another great program, it's a loop program and I've recorded some rock songs using this software.
It's almost the same as Logic. But I prefer FL Studio before Logic, the only thing that might be annoying is that you need money to get good sounds and plugins. The regular string plugin sounds horrible unless you are a really good sound technician and can modify it.
Foo-Fighters, Avicii, Martin Garrix and some others have used this program.

I used Ableton Live in my old school, for me - this program was not like FL Studio or Logic, it was annoying - yet I've heard that your songs can turn out really good if you know how to use it.
Last edited by Chole on April 21st, 2015, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyclope
Enforcer
Game name: Ronald_Zimmer, Andrew_Reitz

April 21st, 2015, 9:36 am

Can't add a word on what Chole said, but you better go for Logic if you're a MAC user.

Rami
Associate
Game name: Terry_Perisk, Gemma_Stark, Arya_Porsche, Jagger_Blaze

April 21st, 2015, 9:46 am

Thank you man , but is there a software where you don't need to spend money?
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198136033289]Image[/url]

Ninja-xXx
Enforcer
Game name: Paulie_Piro, Jim_Clarkk

April 21st, 2015, 9:47 am

Sir Chole wrote:
Stilton wrote:Hey guys , my friend wants to be a singer , so he sings but he needs a music/background music for his songs , do you know any software which can ........ you know , create a music/tune for his song ?
FL Studio
Ableton Live
Logic

Now, Logic is the most used program within the music industry - it has eberything you need, I basically love it because of the amount of options you have, I mostly use it for mixing and mastering songs.
Logic is only available on MAC.

FL Studio is another great program, it's a loop program and I've recorded some rock songs using this software.
It's almost the same as Logic. But I prefer FL Studio before Logic, the only thing that might be annoying is that you need money to get good sounds and plugins. The regular string plugin sounds horrible unless you are a really good sound technician and can modify it.
Foo-Fighters, Avicii, Martin Garrix and some others have used this program.

I used Ableton Live in my old school, for me - this program was not like FL Studio or Logic, it was annoying - yet I've heard that your songs can turn out really good if you know how to use it.
This sire is extremely legit. Only guy with professional music experience
All for one, One for all

Discord: Clint4k#7571

Infamous
Soldier
Game name: Sam_Woods, Jay_MacKinley

April 21st, 2015, 3:19 pm

Check android/ios app > Sing by smule
Best
I myself sing songs xD
SAPD Sergeant Ex-IMET Manager Ex-Forum Moderator
Spoiler

arma
Associate
Game name: Armando_Pearce

April 21st, 2015, 3:20 pm

contact menzek

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

Re: [ANSWERED]Song Software

April 21st, 2015, 4:12 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”