There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
-Radioactive-
Radio DJ
Game name: Ron_Henderson

Packet Loss Problem

June 25th, 2017, 11:17 pm

Hello guys , when i log in samp i check my packetloss on F5 i find it 0.1 , 0.0 and when i check it from clicking on TAB then on my name ig of IM i find it 5.5 or something like that , people tells me i dont take shoots and i was going to be banned cuz of this (they though i am Health Hacking) so if anyone can helpme please tell me

Ron Henderson
Lead Officer
San Andreas Police Department

RoGuE
Made man
Game name: Denver_Callahan

Re: Packet Loss Problem

June 26th, 2017, 6:36 am

F5 is not accurate. If your packetloss is high, Make sure your internet is smooth enough to play samp. Check if you have any background that affects in game lag (Torrents, Music streaming, downloads and downloads) and close them. If it's not working, contact your ISP

You're not taking damage because you desync / lag in game. You will not get banned for that, so don't worry about that. but fix your internet.

-Radioactive-
Radio DJ
Game name: Ron_Henderson

June 26th, 2017, 2:51 pm

can you tell me how to contact my ISP ?

Ron Henderson
Lead Officer
San Andreas Police Department

RoGuE
Made man
Game name: Denver_Callahan

June 26th, 2017, 4:03 pm

I don't know about your ISP mate. Anyway, What is your internet speed? Check it here -[ http://www.speedtest.net/ ] and post a screenshot here. so we can tell if it's your internet speed or server lag and help you with possible solutions.

r0cc0
Outsider
Game name: Rocco_Corzetti

June 26th, 2017, 5:17 pm

F5 is client sided packetloss and once you click on your name twice at the tab list it's the server sided packetloss. Try to avoid running any program that uses P2P or uploads. Also try to play with a LAN cable and avoid using wifi as it causes packetloss too.

vin
Retired Admin
Game name: Andrew_Yuksel, Marcus_Arryn

June 29th, 2017, 12:25 am

Still having the issue?
awper of lothbrok

DR34M
Server Helper
Game name: Matthew_Boscorelli

June 29th, 2017, 11:50 am

Check if you have any background that affects in game lag (Torrents, Music streaming, downloads and downloads) and close them
try reseting your router.
If its still a problem ask for thread to be re-opened.

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

June 29th, 2017, 11:50 am

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”