There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
GodMorales
Enforcer
Game name: Jesus_Royce

Recording issue

November 22nd, 2017, 1:12 am

Well i tried to record League of Legends i got nice fps good video and all that(70 fps while playing lol and recording), and i am recording with Bandicam and i tried with fraps same record all good, but for some reason when i open samp, and press the record button my fps from 90 fps to 30 fps not possible i got the best settings for both programs but still something is wrong here, help?

And another think i installed crashes.asi and my FPS used to be 70-80, and now its stuck on 50 fps wont move
The 98's Motorcycle Club
David Morales
Vice President

GodMorales
Enforcer

Re: Recording issue

November 22nd, 2017, 11:26 am

The 98's Motorcycle Club
David Morales
Vice President

vans
Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Cruz_Barraza

November 22nd, 2017, 11:32 am

Try to disable the "Lock FPS" thingy in settings.

GodMorales
Enforcer

November 22nd, 2017, 8:54 pm

snap wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 11:32 am
Try to disable the "Lock FPS" thingy in settings.
i did all that still shit fps idk why
The 98's Motorcycle Club
David Morales
Vice President

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

November 25th, 2017, 1:56 am

@DavidMorales feedback.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

GodMorales
Enforcer

November 25th, 2017, 1:05 pm

still not fixed but close it since none can help
The 98's Motorcycle Club
David Morales
Vice President

vens
Soldier
Game name: Vincent_Pearce, Sai_Tzu

November 25th, 2017, 1:09 pm

whats your specs? sorry but those type of recording programs will tank your framerate no matter what. LoL is newer and prolly better optimized for fraps. afaik there is no recording program except shadowplay that wont tank ur fps at least slightly - but i havent looked into it since at least a year so things mightve changed by now, doubt it though

also crashes.asi is obviously supposed to increase your framerate not decrease it, whered you download it
FREE ORKA

tisler
Consigliere

November 25th, 2017, 1:19 pm

You probably have an older HDD or even older hardware if it tanks your FPS while recording.

Use some FPS friendly recorder from the GPU manufacturer, they're usually good at recording without any noticeable FPS loss:

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

tisler
Consigliere

November 26th, 2017, 10:04 am

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”