There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Shawgi
Soldier
Game name: Cody_Gibbs, Fred_Woods

SAMP installed succefully - Sound Issues.

November 22nd, 2017, 9:29 pm

Yo, finally .. i did download samp and its workin perfectly now.
But i have this little issue of not being able to hear the game sound when my headset are on - Only speakers are working, and actually i can only play with headset

Suggestions?
T A T T A G L I A

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: SAMP installed succefully - Sound Issues.

November 22nd, 2017, 9:30 pm

Remove the speakers from the audio jack and insert the headphones there instead. Since it's an old game, you need to restart your game if you want to swap between speakers/headphones.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

tisler
Consigliere

November 25th, 2017, 1:56 am

@Shawgi feedback?

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

tisler
Consigliere

November 27th, 2017, 9:44 pm

Last active: Today, 10:38 am

Nothing.

tisler
Consigliere

November 27th, 2017, 9:44 pm

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”