There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

June 27th, 2021, 3:10 pm

I think list should not be made by basic or senior admin, neither by Managment itself (Richard, Bossniguh). We can freely say that Managment's reputation is compromised by recent decisions made by up there mentioned duo, making something disallowed, allowed in 5 sec. If you know something is not allowed and somehow it changes, like it has in last situation it would be nice to share so we all use it. In this situation NoCam_Reset.cs .
Examples of forbidden mods: CLEO cheats, cam hacks, auto aim, sobeit, oversized/flashy weapon textures.
This is cheat, I don't know in what section you are puting this, but this is cheat and nobody has ever knew this is allowed on server until St. Cruz posted his video. Allowing NoCam_Reset.cs and disallowing Moonloader. As I said list should not be made by basic admin or anyone above them who is easy to influence on. List should be made by Makke or woot, nothing much just shorten list, not nonsense like this.

2WICE
SASF Member
Game name: Johnny_Butcher

June 27th, 2021, 3:17 pm

From when extraws is allowed...
sapd

2WICE
SASF Member

June 27th, 2021, 3:22 pm

Why removed my msg, im talking 4real why extraws aka nocamrestore is allowed when its a cheat
sapd

Led
Made man
Game name: Samuel_Longstreet, Samuel_Bouchard

June 27th, 2021, 4:10 pm

what you think about these

rhinotracks.cs - just makes tank tracks move instead of locking up like a toy
nozeros.cs - removes useless 0s from cash indicator in hud
fpscounter.cs - shows fps
sampGraphicRestore.asi - makes water look better etc
imfast.asi and .ini - loads the game faster, no samp loading screen
Limit100fps.asi
my thoroughfares are of considerable length

carloa
Enforcer
Game name: Carlo_Vici

June 27th, 2021, 4:54 pm

extraws best best best legal good good
“Don’t settle for domestic violence. Seek out opportunities for international expansion.”

Kingman
Outsider
Game name: Jo_Rider, Raphael_Kingman

June 27th, 2021, 5:22 pm

Ledrawn wrote:

Limit100fps.asi
LimitFPS 100 allowed
SampGraphicRestore allowed
nozeros.cs = HUDFIX.cs but different name that's all
FPScounter allowed
rhinotracks does not really give an advantage but its just for show so idk
about imfast am not really sure but I can recall that woot once said that mods that cause you to fast login might be detected by Launcher as DDose so you get you IP blacklisted and they have to wlist it
Last edited by Kingman on June 27th, 2021, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingman
Outsider

June 27th, 2021, 5:35 pm

HULK wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 3:08 pm
Since when coloring vegetation from green to purple for example is against the rules, what advantage does it give lol
for a small example about its advantage: if someone hides in a green bush with SASF skin which is also kinda green btw and there is a tiny part of his skin not covered by the bush it will be very hard for you to spot that except when you come closer, now let's imagine that this bush for you is not green but purple/red or any other color that creates a contrast with green color, this will give you an advantage because you will be able to see that there is something wrong inside this bush from a mile away or maybe from Maveric so you will be easily able to spot the hiding person which can be critical in some situations

for that same reason btw the admins didn't allow ppl to place mods on other faction's restricted skins because you can modify/ color them so you can easily spot them

Led
Made man

June 27th, 2021, 6:06 pm

Kingman wrote:
about imfast am not really sure but I can recall that woot once said that mods that cause you to fast login might be detected by Launcher as DDose so you get you IP blacklisted and they have to list it
It doesn't do anything bar skipping the SAMP loading screen, no interaction with launcher or with the server because it's finished working before the "Conncting to x.x.x.x" message

Kingman
Outsider

June 27th, 2021, 6:53 pm

Ledrawn wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 6:06 pm
Kingman wrote:
about imfast am not really sure but I can recall that woot once said that mods that cause you to fast login might be detected by Launcher as DDose so you get you IP blacklisted and they have to list it
It doesn't do anything bar skipping the SAMP loading screen, no interaction with launcher or with the server because it's finished working before the "Conncting to x.x.x.x" message
I don't know then to be honest, if so then it shouldn't be a problem

CruzTattaglia
Faction Leader
Game name: Cruz_Tattaglia, Built_Different

June 27th, 2021, 6:55 pm

I completely agree, lets move to whitelisted gta in wars?
Tattaglia
Tattaglia:

- Fighting at willowfield (their HQ/Heal house)
- More than 55,000,000 materials were used
- Always carbomb activated (having their carbomb at their HQ)
- Always equal numbers/more numbers than Cuneo
- Freeuse of Heroin at any given time
- They choose when the fights will be (Announcing proper mass logins at their time when they have full sniper team)

Yet cannot get **40k** money difference

Billy
Lead Administrator
Game name: Billy_Leone, Tyrell_Jones

June 27th, 2021, 7:02 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 12:39 pm
Mare wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 12:37 pm
Why isn't Moonloader allowed anymore?
Any specific reasons?
Literally nobody has ever said that it is not allowed and it shows up here lol
It's blacklisted by the launcher (?), hasn't been allowed since 2019 when people started using litefoot.lua scripts. It's just another way for people to use SAMPFUNCS without using the .asi.

Punjabi
Enforcer
Game name: Punjabi_Victoriano

June 27th, 2021, 7:04 pm

why don't you ban this Mr ExTaSy from the forum when he knows a jackshit about anything but always wants to act smart and bashing a particular staff for any decision XDD

billy didn't made this thread without management's approval and he's not denying/allowing anything by his own?

Kingman
Outsider

June 27th, 2021, 7:16 pm

CruzTattaglia wrote:
just one thing regarding Launcher: for example if you have Mixsets.asi > launcher detect it and ask you to delete it because it's illegal but if you put the same mod inside mod-loader file it still functions and Launcher don't detect it, so such problems with Launcher has to be fixed 1st

CruzTattaglia
Faction Leader
Game name: Cruz_Tattaglia, Built_Different

June 27th, 2021, 7:17 pm

Kingman wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 7:16 pm
CruzTattaglia wrote:
just one thing regarding Launcher: for example if you have Mixsets.asi > launcher detect it and ask you to delete it because it's illegal but if you put the same mod inside mod-loader file it still functions and Launcher don't detect it, so such problems with Launcher has to be fixed 1st
Tattaglia
Tattaglia:

- Fighting at willowfield (their HQ/Heal house)
- More than 55,000,000 materials were used
- Always carbomb activated (having their carbomb at their HQ)
- Always equal numbers/more numbers than Cuneo
- Freeuse of Heroin at any given time
- They choose when the fights will be (Announcing proper mass logins at their time when they have full sniper team)

Yet cannot get **40k** money difference

Billy
Lead Administrator

June 27th, 2021, 7:18 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
I think list should not be made by basic or senior admin, neither by Managment itself (Richard, Bossniguh). We can freely say that Managment's reputation is compromised by recent decisions made by up there mentioned duo, making something disallowed, allowed in 5 sec. If you know something is not allowed and somehow it changes, like it has in last situation it would be nice to share so we all use it. In this situation NoCam_Reset.cs .
Examples of forbidden mods: CLEO cheats, cam hacks, auto aim, sobeit, oversized/flashy weapon textures.
This is cheat, I don't know in what section you are puting this, but this is cheat and nobody has ever knew this is allowed on server until St. Cruz posted his video. Allowing NoCam_Reset.cs and disallowing Moonloader. As I said list should not be made by basic admin or anyone above them who is easy to influence on. List should be made by Makke or woot, nothing much just shorten list, not nonsense like this.
Every mod I posted under "allowed" or "not allowed" has already been clarified with management and/or other admins. I have not made any new decisions here.

Nocam_restore.cs has been allowed for months and long before Cruz ever started using it. For those who were asking what it does, it prevents your camera angle from being reset after you unscope with a rifle/sniper.

Billy
Lead Administrator

June 27th, 2021, 7:19 pm

Ledrawn wrote:

Limit100fps.asi
All are allowed if they do what you say they do. sampGraphicRestore.asi is already listed under allowed.

Led
Made man

June 27th, 2021, 7:30 pm

is this nocamrestore = extraws?

Billy
Lead Administrator

June 27th, 2021, 7:31 pm

Ledrawn wrote:
Doesn't effect sniper zoom, just prevents your camera angle from being reset after you unscope.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

June 27th, 2021, 7:59 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
Who are you to say who is allowed to make a list and who is not? Billy isn't making the thread on his own, he clearly has the backing of the management and since he's experienced in scripting he is the smartest choice to do this.

Nocamreset.cs has nothing to do with cam hacks, so I don't understand why you made them in bold text as if they're related, if you don't know what you're talking please don't come here and try to discredit the management and admins with your limited knowledge :D :D

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Billy
Lead Administrator

June 27th, 2021, 8:49 pm

Punjabi wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 12:14 pm
what do you mean by this, I dont get

Timecyc modifications (timecyc.dat, timecyc.aaa, etc.) - Bright timecyc has 5 files(timecyc.dat, timecyc.aaa, timecyc.tmp, timecyc.two, timecycp.dat)

Bloodeffects (effects.fxp, effectsPC.txd) - some effects has particle.txd file too

well you specially mentioned the files, so rest are allowed or not?
Yes, the rest are allowed as well. The "etc." is for the other timecyc files, some people only modify a couple of them, some modify them all. Modfying particle.txd is allowed as well within reason of course (ex. for blood effects).

Frederick
Basic Administrator
Game name: Frederick_Price, Harvey_Mendez

June 27th, 2021, 11:16 pm

Billyy wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 3:20 am
Nocam_restore.cs
What does this do exactly?

issa knife
Enforcer
Game name: Angelo_Farace, Treyvon_Cousins

June 27th, 2021, 11:17 pm

DeathStrike wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 11:16 pm
Billyy wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 3:20 am
Nocam_restore.cs
What does this do exactly?

carloa
Enforcer

June 28th, 2021, 4:38 am

Donaldinho wrote:
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
Who are you to say who is allowed to make a list and who is not? Billy isn't making the thread on his own, he clearly has the backing of the management and since he's experienced in scripting he is the smartest choice to do this.

Nocamreset.cs has nothing to do with cam hacks, so I don't understand why you made them in bold text as if they're related, if you don't know what you're talking please don't come here and try to discredit the management and admins with your limited knowledge :D :D
nocamrestore is definitely a cam hack, if you dont know it is basically extremely hated + disallowed in every other server that contains shooting, it makes quickscoping so much easier and especially when you are sniping on a roof looking up or down this is when it is most advantageous since you dont need to reaim
but i dont want to complain because billy has been using it since a year so that means me and everyone can take advantage of the mod aswell

imo it should be disallowed like moonloader because both can be used towards your advantage although only luas with extremely simple code can be run (menus etc require sampfuncs imgui)
“Don’t settle for domestic violence. Seek out opportunities for international expansion.”

2WICE
SASF Member

June 28th, 2021, 5:21 am

Ledrawn wrote:
Extraws makes you having ability to increase your zooming as deagle's/rifle's to long distances, same as no spread advantage :/

Nocamrestore same as extraws but no increasing weapons zooming ability, just fastaiming feature which is annoying
sapd

2WICE
SASF Member

June 28th, 2021, 9:05 am

I don't know why AHK is allowed modification when It has a dark side that gets you info of people.. why this allowed tho?
sapd

carloa
Enforcer

June 28th, 2021, 9:15 am

uvwe wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 9:05 am
I don't know why AHK is allowed modification when It has a dark side that gets you info of people.. why this allowed tho?
how

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

June 28th, 2021, 11:56 am

Donaldinho wrote:
Mr ExTaSy wrote:

I did not meantion who is allowed and who is not, it is about capable or not. Clearly you have no idea what nocamreset is, I have spoken with multiple players who are into scripting light years ahead of Billy. I sent your reply to them all they said is "Inform that RP player he can change weapons on q and e." You are overall limited, trying to prove something out while you have EVEN less knowledge about this kind of stuff than me. Cheers :D :D

C-Slo
Donator
Game name: Tom_Licata, Lucious_Craig

June 28th, 2021, 2:50 pm

lol this guy 🤣🤣
"If you cannot accept the true I don't find it as mine problem at all."

Report of the decade.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

June 28th, 2021, 4:25 pm

carloa wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 4:38 am
Donaldinho wrote:
Mr ExTaSy wrote:

nocamrestore is definitely a cam hack, if you dont know it is basically extremely hated + disallowed in every other server that contains shooting, it makes quickscoping so much easier and especially when you are sniping on a roof looking up or down this is when it is most advantageous since you dont need to reaim
but i dont want to complain because billy has been using it since a year so that means me and everyone can take advantage of the mod aswell

imo it should be disallowed like moonloader because both can be used towards your advantage although only luas with extremely simple code can be run (menus etc require sampfuncs imgui)
obviously its an advantage, every mod basically gives you advantage (some less some more) because it fixes an annoying bug with the camera reset, saying we should disallow it simply because its disallowed in other servers or gives advantages to quickscoping and whatnot is nonsense

and the purpose of the camhack rule, or the word in it rather meant hacks where you could freely move your camera around and snipe and stuff in that similar category, not this.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

RogueMS
Outsider
Game name: Paul_Falcone

June 28th, 2021, 4:55 pm

And what about reload.cs and letmejumpout.asi, they give 'advantage' too I assume?
STRACCI Lieutenant-T1
CORLEONE Caporegime-T1

Return to “Help & Questions”