There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

[ANSWERED]Video recording

September 2nd, 2014, 10:51 am

Hello,

Well, I've downloaded Fraps to record. It's all fine, till today when I opened it and tried to record something it didn't even reach 10 seconds and just closed without any warnings and stopped recording. I had to record again which makes them 2 videos. I'd like to know if there's any better video recorder that'd actually last around 5 minutes or something. If not, any solution would be great.

Thanks!
Last edited by Alsarty on September 2nd, 2014, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

Re: Video recording

September 2nd, 2014, 1:30 pm

Dxtory
Bandicam

try both

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

September 2nd, 2014, 1:33 pm

I use bandicam and I'm in love with it. Videos compress themselves so you don't get massive recording files whilst staying HD
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

PaC
Soldier
Game name: Ramires_DeMarco, Quinn_Miller, Ramirez_DeMarco

September 2nd, 2014, 2:31 pm

Its because you dont have the full version of fraps. The version you installed is a trial version. This happens with bandicam as well. Trust me i had the same problem, go on youtube and type "Fraps full version download".

I will try give you a link. I am not at home and i cannot give it now. I am sure you will find it.

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

September 2nd, 2014, 3:09 pm

Everyone said Fraps sucks and Bandicam is good (dats right fraps lags the fuck out of me XD)
I'll download Bandicam for now, thank you all.^

L&A

willie
Soldier
Game name: William_Rogers

Re: [ANSWERED]Video recording

September 2nd, 2014, 3:33 pm

Answered.

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

Re: [ANSWERED]Video recording

September 2nd, 2014, 3:33 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”