Samantha_Richard

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 104
Game name: Samantha_Richard

Re: Launcher issues?

August 4th, 2018, 1:57 pm

launcher crashes after samp loading screen

SA-MP 0.3.7-R2
Exception At Address: 0x0040FB80
Base: 0x04560000

Registers:
EAX: 0x12514D50 EBX: 0x12512D08 ECX: 0x00000000 EDX: 0x00000000
ESI: 0x046D8C70 EDI: 0x12512D08 EBP: 0x00000118 ESP: 0x0177FC88
EFLAGS: 0x00210202

Stack:
+0000: 0x004C6DC5 0x00000030 0x12512D08 0x12512D08
+0010: 0x046D8C70 0x00000118 0x00001500 0x0177FCE8
+0020: 0x0177FCE8 0x12514D50 0x046D8C70 0x043D55A0
+0030: 0x0177FCE8 0x008A62EC 0x008A62EC 0x046D8C70
+0040: 0x00001500 0x004C549D 0x043D54D8 0x004C52F0
+0050: 0x0177FCE8 0x12512D08 0x046D8C70 0x0177FF70
+0060: 0x0083BC4B 0xFFFFFFFF 0x004C7369 0x12512D08
+0070: 0x12512D08 0x046D8C70 0x005373CF 0x12512D08
+0080: 0x008E48AC 0x00000118 0x046D8C70 0x000015E0
+0090: 0x0040C814 0x008E48AC 0x046D8C70 0x000015E0
+00A0: 0x00000118 0x00000000 0x008E4A60 0x00000000
+00B0: 0x1386E800 0x00012000 0x008E7B50 0x0177FF70
+00C0: 0x74E92550 0xE57FDAF9 0xFFFFFFFE 0x0040E2CA
+00D0: 0x1386E800 0xFFFFFFFF 0x00000000 0x00000008
+00E0: 0x00000000 0x773B75F0 0x00000000 0x00000000
+00F0: 0x00000024 0x0040EAC8 0x00000000 0x00000001
+0100: 0x00000000 0x00863B10 0x005BA263 0x00000000
+0110: 0x00863A6C 0x0086A578 0x00000000 0x0053BCAB
+0120: 0x00863B10 0x00863B10 0x00863A90 0x00863B10
+0130: 0x0000000A 0x0053E593 0x00863B10 0x00748D00
+0140: 0x74984DE0 0x00000000 0x0177FF80 0x0020D000
+0150: 0x01890000 0x00000008 0x01894EA0 0x00000008
+0160: 0x00000100 0x00000008 0x00000102 0x43C80000
+0170: 0x43960000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000320
+0180: 0x00000258 0x00000000 0x0177FE4C 0x000808DE
+0190: 0x00000113 0x00004242 0x00000000 0x0020613E
+01A0: 0x00000190 0x0000012C 0x0000002C 0x74E83A31
+01B0: 0x00825EA4 0x0177FF70 0x00825EA4 0x00000000
+01C0: 0x0020D000 0x00821D17 0x00835342 0x90F9F631
+01D0: 0x0177FF80 0x008246F1 0x00400000 0x00000000
+01E0: 0x01D13650 0x0000000A 0x00000094 0x00000006
+01F0: 0x00000002 0x000023F0 0x00000002 0x00000000
+0200: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0210: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0220: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0230: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0240: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0250: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0260: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0270: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00824588 0x00824570

SCM Op: 0x0, lDbg: 0 LastRendObj: 0

Game Version: US 1.0

Samantha_Richard

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 104
Game name: Samantha_Richard

Re: Launcher issues?

August 4th, 2018, 2:02 pm

Samantha_Richard wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 1:57 pm
launcher crashes after samp loading screen

SA-MP 0.3.7-R2
Exception At Address: 0x0040FB80
Base: 0x04560000

Registers:
EAX: 0x12514D50 EBX: 0x12512D08 ECX: 0x00000000 EDX: 0x00000000
ESI: 0x046D8C70 EDI: 0x12512D08 EBP: 0x00000118 ESP: 0x0177FC88
EFLAGS: 0x00210202

Stack:
+0000: 0x004C6DC5 0x00000030 0x12512D08 0x12512D08
+0010: 0x046D8C70 0x00000118 0x00001500 0x0177FCE8
+0020: 0x0177FCE8 0x12514D50 0x046D8C70 0x043D55A0
+0030: 0x0177FCE8 0x008A62EC 0x008A62EC 0x046D8C70
+0040: 0x00001500 0x004C549D 0x043D54D8 0x004C52F0
+0050: 0x0177FCE8 0x12512D08 0x046D8C70 0x0177FF70
+0060: 0x0083BC4B 0xFFFFFFFF 0x004C7369 0x12512D08
+0070: 0x12512D08 0x046D8C70 0x005373CF 0x12512D08
+0080: 0x008E48AC 0x00000118 0x046D8C70 0x000015E0
+0090: 0x0040C814 0x008E48AC 0x046D8C70 0x000015E0
+00A0: 0x00000118 0x00000000 0x008E4A60 0x00000000
+00B0: 0x1386E800 0x00012000 0x008E7B50 0x0177FF70
+00C0: 0x74E92550 0xE57FDAF9 0xFFFFFFFE 0x0040E2CA
+00D0: 0x1386E800 0xFFFFFFFF 0x00000000 0x00000008
+00E0: 0x00000000 0x773B75F0 0x00000000 0x00000000
+00F0: 0x00000024 0x0040EAC8 0x00000000 0x00000001
+0100: 0x00000000 0x00863B10 0x005BA263 0x00000000
+0110: 0x00863A6C 0x0086A578 0x00000000 0x0053BCAB
+0120: 0x00863B10 0x00863B10 0x00863A90 0x00863B10
+0130: 0x0000000A 0x0053E593 0x00863B10 0x00748D00
+0140: 0x74984DE0 0x00000000 0x0177FF80 0x0020D000
+0150: 0x01890000 0x00000008 0x01894EA0 0x00000008
+0160: 0x00000100 0x00000008 0x00000102 0x43C80000
+0170: 0x43960000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000320
+0180: 0x00000258 0x00000000 0x0177FE4C 0x000808DE
+0190: 0x00000113 0x00004242 0x00000000 0x0020613E
+01A0: 0x00000190 0x0000012C 0x0000002C 0x74E83A31
+01B0: 0x00825EA4 0x0177FF70 0x00825EA4 0x00000000
+01C0: 0x0020D000 0x00821D17 0x00835342 0x90F9F631
+01D0: 0x0177FF80 0x008246F1 0x00400000 0x00000000
+01E0: 0x01D13650 0x0000000A 0x00000094 0x00000006
+01F0: 0x00000002 0x000023F0 0x00000002 0x00000000
+0200: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0210: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0220: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0230: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0240: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0250: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0260: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0270: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00824588 0x00824570

SCM Op: 0x0, lDbg: 0 LastRendObj: 0

Game Version: US 1.0
fixed this but still that error that robert was posting image of

Clueless

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 2862
Game name: Cesare_Scagletti, Lovell_Black

Re: Launcher issues?

August 11th, 2018, 11:20 pm

Tried to click the bullshit folders which are supposedly "settings" to see the folder of gta and I get this shit:

Image

Any idea how to fix this?

Happened after I deleted my old gta and installed clean one, I've also already played single player so it could detect, doesnt work.
Me and you, we're cut from a different cloth.

Image

"Strive for Greatness" - Lebron James

Clueless

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 2862
Game name: Cesare_Scagletti, Lovell_Black

Re: Launcher issues?

August 11th, 2018, 11:48 pm

SA-MP 0.3.7-R2
Exception At Address: 0x00000080
Base: 0x040A0000

I start launcher; opens samp; goes back to a maximized desktop; goes back to samp, loads, finishes loading; goes back to a maxizimed desktop; goes back to the game and gives me this opcode error 0x00000080, a spam of it.
Me and you, we're cut from a different cloth.

Image

"Strive for Greatness" - Lebron James

Chimera

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1498
Game name: Danny_Salerno, Danny_Clifton

Re: Launcher issues?

August 23rd, 2018, 5:11 am

Clueless wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 11:48 pm
SA-MP 0.3.7-R2
Exception At Address: 0x00000080
Base: 0x040A0000
I start launcher; opens samp; goes back to a maximized desktop; goes back to samp, loads, finishes loading; goes back to a maxizimed desktop; goes back to the game and gives me this opcode error 0x00000080, a spam of it.
woot wrote:
April 27th, 2015, 3:57 pm
If you still encounter issues, download teamviewer if you don't have it already. Then come to the chat and click on "woot" on the right side and then "PM". Write that you have a launcher issue and then wait. Do not leave after 2-3 minutes, I may take some time to reply. If I don't answer within 30 minutes, try again at a later point.

J322

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 500
Game name: Salvatore_Scofield

Re: Launcher issues?

August 24th, 2018, 1:40 am

Clueless wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 11:20 pm
Tried to click the bullshit folders which are supposedly "settings" to see the folder of gta and I get this shit:

Image

Any idea how to fix this?

Happened after I deleted my old gta and installed clean one, I've also already played single player so it could detect, doesnt work.
I had the same problem. What worked for me was, deleting the current launcher and reinstalling it, as well as redirecting you GTA file. If you have your GTA file in a multilayered folder (has multiple folders within a pre-existing folder, it will ruin the launcher directory.) My best advice is to move your GTA file to your desktop, or its original location, C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\
[+] Spicy May-Mays
Image
Image
Image
Salvatore Scofield
POLICE OFFICER I
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Knuckles

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 118
Game name: Gabriel_Melendez, Miranda_Gonzalez, Santino_Bianco

Re: Launcher issues?

August 31st, 2018, 5:02 pm

Game crashes only when using the launcher, it works fine with the samp tho.
Spoiler
SA-MP 0.3.7-R2
Exception At Address: 0x6A527070
Base: 0x03EF0000

Registers:
EAX: 0x73A270D4 EBX: 0x05462820 ECX: 0x08758BC3 EDX: 0x0177F57C
ESI: 0x0D5CFB00 EDI: 0x0D5CFB00 EBP: 0x0177F5B8 ESP: 0x0177F558
EFLAGS: 0x00210246

Stack:
+0000: 0x73A270D4 0x0177F57C 0x8876086A 0x00000000
+0010: 0x73A270D4 0xECED74CA 0x0571E8F8 0x0D0188E8
+0020: 0x05462820 0x0177F6D0 0x73A3CA20 0x9E3204EE
+0030: 0xFFFFFFFE 0x0177F56C 0x53AF8FA5 0x0177F6D0
+0040: 0x73A3CA20 0x9E3204EE 0xFFFFFFFE 0x73A270D4
+0050: 0x53AF7CB8 0x2DD6F56F 0x0177F5C8 0x75D805E6
+0060: 0x0177F5C8 0x6A527ABD 0x0177F620 0x00C9C078
+0070: 0x0177F694 0x03CF554A 0x0D5CFB00 0x0177F5E8
+0080: 0x0571E8F8 0x007F99B0 0x0177F694 0xFFFFFFFF
+0090: 0x00000640 0x00000384 0x00000017 0x00000001
+00A0: 0x00000004 0x00000000 0x00000001 0x003308E4
+00B0: 0x00000000 0x00000001 0x00000050 0x00000000
+00C0: 0x0000003C 0x80000000 0x694F3C18 0x05462820
+00D0: 0x00C9C040 0x007F9A1B 0x0571E8F8 0x007F99B0
+00E0: 0xFFFFFFFF 0x007FB1C3 0x0571E8F8 0x003308E4
+00F0: 0x00000000 0x01A63EE0 0x018EE644 0x007EE388
+0100: 0x0571E8F8 0x003308E4 0x00000000 0x0177F714
+0110: 0x0074526A 0x018EE644 0x003308E4 0x00000000
+0120: 0x0053EC06 0x018EE644 0x018EE644 0x6A08006A
+0130: 0x0177F714 0x6A080570 0x00000001 0x0177F6DC
+0140: 0x6A07C0DD 0x0177F6E8 0x01A61750 0x6A0D8AAC
+0150: 0x01A63EE0 0x05737044 0x05736FE8 0x768D1F61
+0160: 0x008D1F23 0x00000024 0x00000001 0x00000000
+0170: 0x0177F6A4 0x0177F6A4 0x0177F700 0x6A0D46C0
+0180: 0x00000001 0x0177F6F0 0x6A080552 0x01A61764
+0190: 0x00000001 0x0177F894 0x0177F70C 0x6A07EBB7
+01A0: 0x0177F714 0x0177F894 0x0177F874 0x6A0D46D8
+01B0: 0x00000000 0x0177F880 0x6A080C06 0x6A0D89B4
+01C0: 0x01A63EE0 0x0177F880 0x00000013 0x00000000
+01D0: 0x0177F874 0x6A0D4965 0xFFFFFFFF 0x0177F880
+01E0: 0x00000000 0x0177F894 0x0000001A 0x00000001
+01F0: 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000017
+0200: 0x0BC0AA20 0x1C4C46D0 0x00000002 0x1C4C46D8
+0210: 0x000000A8 0x01010000 0x0BC0AA3C 0x0BC0AA3C
+0220: 0x690CDD50 0x0BA7EB48 0x00000000 0x00000000
+0230: 0x00000000 0x690C9B3C 0x0BC0AA40 0x690D2D3D
+0240: 0x00000000 0x690D2CE0 0x690D2D4D 0x00000000
+0250: 0x29078B88 0x0177F7E4 0x690CA5BB 0x0177F7CC
+0260: 0x00000000 0x092228BF 0x690CA4C0 0x690CA5D2
+0270: 0x0177F8A8 0x768E2550 0x7EC30A4F 0xFFFFFFFE

SCM Op: 0x446, lDbg: 0 LastRendObj: 0

Game Version: US 1.0
Tried re-installing the sa-mp but the problem still exists. Any solutions?

AJ STYLES

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2205
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

Re: Launcher issues?

September 22nd, 2018, 7:27 pm

launcher isn't loading samp but samp works fine help plox
:)

dav0

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 3173
Game name: Anthony_Stracci, Valery_Kavlenko

Re: Launcher issues?

March 9th, 2019, 8:36 pm

Can't get the launcher to work at all for me. Game works fine without it (logged into an alt to test)
Anthony_Griffin (tier 0) had 3377 kills and 1607 deaths. (K/D ratio: 2.1014) He lost a total of $241,050,000.
viewtopic.php?f=219&t=64911

francesc0

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 6540
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

Re: Launcher issues?

March 9th, 2019, 8:43 pm

dav0 wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 8:36 pm
Can't get the launcher to work at all for me. Game works fine without it (logged into an alt to test)
bad player my friend 😎
Image

dav0

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 3173
Game name: Anthony_Stracci, Valery_Kavlenko

Re: Launcher issues?

March 9th, 2019, 8:46 pm

francesc0 wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 8:43 pm
dav0 wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 8:36 pm
Can't get the launcher to work at all for me. Game works fine without it (logged into an alt to test)
bad player my friend 😎
1v1
Anthony_Griffin (tier 0) had 3377 kills and 1607 deaths. (K/D ratio: 2.1014) He lost a total of $241,050,000.
viewtopic.php?f=219&t=64911

francesc0

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 6540
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

Re: Launcher issues?

March 9th, 2019, 8:49 pm

WTF U will LOSE as usual.... Just like jek hahahaha

Ok sorry sir i stop posting now so someone can help u quick
Image

Kingstown

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 30
Game name: James_Kingstone, Mike_Kingstone

Re: Launcher issues?

April 4th, 2019, 8:59 pm

Please fix the launcher or make any other way because that's not fair if you think a player are using any kind of hacks/cheat's and you want make sure if he is clean or no by Offering him this Launcher is not working so he cant do anything... For me, I got suspected for no reason but what ever I say nothing gonna happen.

Cuhz

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 462
Game name: Adrik_Kozlov, Respusha_Wallace

Re: Launcher issues?

May 6th, 2019, 9:39 pm

Does anyone has any idea on how to solve it?
getting ignored by woot for a several days now so i`ll try my luck here.

Image
Spoiler
Enforcer-Tattaglia 2013
Street Soldier-Cartel del Norte 2014
Soldier-Cuneo 2015
Soldier-Corleone 2015
Wiseman-Paterno 2016
OG-Crips 2016 (T1)
Sergeant-SASF 2017-2018 (T1)
Lieutenant-Barzini 2018 (T1)
Police Officer III-PD 2019
Kommandant-Kashaevyska 2019 (T1)

C-Slo

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 3641
Game name: Tommaso_Vendetta, Lucious_Craig, Carlos_Slocombe

Re: Launcher issues?

May 7th, 2019, 12:09 am

Cuhz wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 9:39 pm
Does anyone has any idea on how to solve it?
getting ignored by woot for a several days now so i`ll try my luck here.

Image
Your IP address is changing too quick.
"Look how they massacred my boy."
Report of the year.

Leon_M

Rookie
User avatar
Posts: 9
Game name: Ven_DiCaprio

Re: Launcher issues?

May 10th, 2019, 9:20 pm

its still says virfyed to failed 5 time token please fix it on teamviewr https://i.imgur.com/98WHlx2.png

Leon_M

Rookie
User avatar
Posts: 9
Game name: Ven_DiCaprio

Re: Launcher issues?

May 10th, 2019, 10:26 pm

i try to much to login with lancher but i fail its says verfied to fail 5 time token restart your lancher and try again in 3 second
please help me admin on teamviewer https://i.imgur.com/67mdCL6.png

Yew

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 207
Game name: Yew_Varetti, Schulas_Davis, Noah_Paccini

Re: Launcher issues?

May 11th, 2019, 6:02 am

Leon_M wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 10:26 pm
i try to much to login with lancher but i fail its says verfied to fail 5 time token restart your lancher and try again in 3 second
please help me admin on teamviewer https://i.imgur.com/67mdCL6.png
I had this issue before. Try to uninstall IMRP launcher if this doesn't work then idk it might be your network sucks or smth

Cavallo

Outsider
Posts: 150
Game name: Enzo_Cavallo, Antonio_Milkov, Randolph_Vasquez

Re: Launcher issues?

July 27th, 2019, 8:57 pm

Image

woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 10938
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Launcher issues?

July 27th, 2019, 9:13 pm

Cavallo wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 8:57 pm
https://imgur.com/a/j2NEewv
Click on the folder icon on the top right in the launcher and check if there are any big files that don't belong in there.

"Other issues:
Delete unnecessary big files in your GTA SA installation folder. The launcher may freeze or take a very long time to start if it needs to scan huge files."
dicktator

S3if

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 809
Game name: Xiao_Ire

Re: Launcher issues?

August 9th, 2019, 3:38 pm

Imrp doesn't work
It says : a problem caused the program to stop working correctly
Image

_VeN_

Radio DJ
User avatar
Posts: 641
Game name: Ven_Pearce, Jasper_Marcelino

Re: Launcher issues?

August 9th, 2019, 4:02 pm

Cuhz wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 9:39 pm
Does anyone has any idea on how to solve it?
getting ignored by woot for a several days now so i`ll try my luck here.

Image
just keep relog..
Image

Cuhz

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 462
Game name: Adrik_Kozlov, Respusha_Wallace

Re: Launcher issues?

August 9th, 2019, 7:23 pm

_VeN_ wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 4:02 pm
Cuhz wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 9:39 pm
Does anyone has any idea on how to solve it?
getting ignored by woot for a several days now so i`ll try my luck here.

Image
just keep relog..
Lmao nigga its been 3 months ago... why commenting now? Hahha
Spoiler
Enforcer-Tattaglia 2013
Street Soldier-Cartel del Norte 2014
Soldier-Cuneo 2015
Soldier-Corleone 2015
Wiseman-Paterno 2016
OG-Crips 2016 (T1)
Sergeant-SASF 2017-2018 (T1)
Lieutenant-Barzini 2018 (T1)
Police Officer III-PD 2019
Kommandant-Kashaevyska 2019 (T1)

_VeN_

Radio DJ
User avatar
Posts: 641
Game name: Ven_Pearce, Jasper_Marcelino

Re: Launcher issues?

August 9th, 2019, 7:25 pm

Cuhz wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 7:23 pm
_VeN_ wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 4:02 pm
Cuhz wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 9:39 pm
Does anyone has any idea on how to solve it?
getting ignored by woot for a several days now so i`ll try my luck here.

Image
just keep relog..
Lmao nigga its been 3 months ago... why commenting now? Hahha
i just saw it x_D
Image

Oliver

Rookie
Posts: 0
Game name: Lawrence_Marshall

Re: Launcher issues?

August 14th, 2019, 5:50 pm

Hello i have windows xp i cant download the launcher

entony

Soldier
Posts: 2832
Game name: Anthony_Graham, Leonardo_Vannucci

Re: Launcher issues?

August 14th, 2019, 5:53 pm

woot wrote:
April 27th, 2015, 3:57 pm
Some Windows XP users reported issues. If you are using Windows XP, I will not be able to help you. Windows XP is nearly 15 years old and is no longer supported by Microsoft. You should consider updating to an up-to-date operating system.

Ryan-

Rookie
Posts: 1
Game name: Ryan_Ventura

Re: Launcher issues?

August 20th, 2019, 6:49 am

When I open the lancher tell me error you cannot open this application because 0x000135 what should I do?

Misfit

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 1837
Game name: Oleg_Gavrikov

Re: Launcher issues?

August 23rd, 2019, 11:43 am

Exception At Address: 0x6F397044
Base: 0x03E10000

This happens when I try to change my resolution, explaining to people why I don't use it is like talking to a brick wall. I want to avoid angry /pm's.
✞ 1999-2017 ✞
✞ http://forum.sa-mp.im/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5914 ✞

SergO

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 10
Game name: Sergo_Verderaz

Re: Launcher issues?

August 29th, 2019, 8:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO-bMOtsJyI

2hrs ago it was working fine my internet went down when it came up again i cant open the launcher i get this error

Patsy

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 89
Game name: Flavio_Parisi

Re: Launcher issues?

August 29th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Bruzz_Brutal wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 8:46 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO-bMOtsJyI

2hrs ago it was working fine my internet went down when it came up again i cant open the launcher i get this error
Disable windows defender and it'll run good.

Return to “Help & Questions”