There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
exos
Outsider
Game name: Dwayne_Dixon

[MAP] Los Santos 24-7 Shops / Hardware Shops / Petrol Stations

January 1st, 2013, 12:21 pm

As to what regards the 24-7's I know that you can find the closest one by simply typing /buy but, nevertheless, I wanted to find all of them..

Let me know if some are missing
Last edited by exos on January 17th, 2013, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

Re: [MAP] Los Santos 24-7 Shops / Hardware Shops / Petrol Stations

January 7th, 2013, 2:55 am

Hmm..I don't know why you made this..the yellow dot in the map tells all the businesses..
Anyway good job..

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

January 7th, 2013, 2:57 am

Good job. Always nice to have a map of these businesses, though they may move around a lot.
Just one thing, the green and the orange colours look alike. It's hard for colourblind people like me to tell the difference on the map itself. The legend is fine. :/

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

January 7th, 2013, 3:00 am

MacKenzie wrote:though they may move around a lot.
Yes..they move the businesses too..

exos
Outsider
Game name: Dwayne_Dixon

January 8th, 2013, 1:39 am

Fluffy wrote:Hmm..I don't know why you made this..the yellow dot in the map tells all the businesses..
Anyway good job..
Well first of all I made it for my own self, I have barely ever played on IM since the move to LS and I kind of didnt know alot of the places so I wanted to get to know what's on the the "market", in case i decide to buy some of them at least I have an idea and I figured why not put them on a map too if I'm going to check them out.
MacKenzie wrote:Good job. Always nice to have a map of these businesses, though they may move around a lot.
Just one thing, the green and the orange colours look alike. It's hard for colourblind people like me to tell the difference on the map itself. The legend is fine. :/
I'll re-update the locations in a month or so if there's the need as for the colours, that's something I didnt think of lol, I'll change one of them as soon as I'll find some time.

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

April 12th, 2015, 12:48 am

I have moved your thread to the outdated archive.

Return to “Outdated Guides”