Premium: Top up your account using Stripe or Paysafecard and receive a 50% bonus! For a limited time only. Top Up Now
Light

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 711
Game name: Danilo_Ventura

[NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 8:46 am

Basically we all getting ajailed for some reasons and its bad especially for newbies for their future in the community,like joining faction etc.
so i decided to give you some INSTRUCTIONS and you must FOLLOW IT.
  • Stop being Rude & Toxic to others to avoid report.
  • Basically stop rulebreaking - READ RULES : https://forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16
  • Always act professional to others,being loved by others.
  • Respect Helpers & Admins aka Staff Team,because insulting them will get u hard punishment.
And for now i finished,this guide for only NEWBIES so i don't want jokes here.

Mr ExTaSy

Enforcer
Posts: 1796
Game name: Luca_DeRossi, Vinko_DaSilva

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 10:10 am

Join PD...
Image

C-Slo

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 3395
Game name: Tommaso_Vendetta, Lucious_Craig

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 10:15 am

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:10 am
Join PD...
So you can basically break rules but cover it cuz PD
noobs

Mr ExTaSy

Enforcer
Posts: 1796
Game name: Luca_DeRossi, Vinko_DaSilva

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 10:24 am

C-Slo wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:15 am
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:10 am
Join PD...
So you can basically break rules but cover it cuz PD
Not really,if you have never been in PD you cant know what I am talking about.
Image

TadhgInactive

Enforcer
Posts: 1522
Game name: Ted_Corzetti_Deleted

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 10:42 am

@DISISLYF heres guide for you

Aiko

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 1148
Game name: Kamiro_Nakiri, Ren_Takanashi

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 10:50 am

Light wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 8:46 am
  • Stop being Rude & Toxic to others to avoid report.
nice guts for you to write these :) although it's you who the line is pertaining
Image
w0fQm-0Z5pC-gkLlt-Zpi5Z-z83Ud

Seff

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1007
Game name: Julius_Barzini, Seff_Salerno

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 2:54 pm

Tadhg wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:42 am
@DISISLYF heres guide for you
Image

Cipriani

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 5092
Game name: Cameron_Alonzo, Sean_Grizzley, Mitch_Crowley

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 4:40 pm

I have no adminlogs in 4 years
offical member of fnatic
Image

C-Slo

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 3395
Game name: Tommaso_Vendetta, Lucious_Craig

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 5:21 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:24 am
C-Slo wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:15 am
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:10 am
Join PD...
So you can basically break rules but cover it cuz PD
Not really,if you have never been in PD you cant know what I am talking about.
Lmao, I've been in PD many times
noobs

Mr ExTaSy

Enforcer
Posts: 1796
Game name: Luca_DeRossi, Vinko_DaSilva

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 6:39 pm

C-Slo wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 5:21 pm
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:24 am
C-Slo wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:15 am
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:10 am
Join PD...
So you can basically break rules but cover it cuz PD
Not really,if you have never been in PD you cant know what I am talking about.
Lmao, I've been in PD many times
Then you should know...
Image

Cipriani

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 5092
Game name: Cameron_Alonzo, Sean_Grizzley, Mitch_Crowley

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 10:38 pm

4 years by the way
offical member of fnatic
Image

AJ STYLES

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2053
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 10:40 pm

@IvoGambino hey kid u need it af
:)

Luccifer.

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 717
Game name: Anton_Romanov

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 11:50 pm

AJ STYLES wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:40 pm
@IvoGambino hey kid u need it af
take your time ivo,read this.
Image
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

entony

Faction Leader
Posts: 2702
Game name: Anthony_Graham

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 11:51 pm

Cipriani wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:38 pm
4 years by the way
wait how many years?

Light

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 711
Game name: Danilo_Ventura

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 5th, 2018, 11:57 pm

entony wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 11:51 pm
Cipriani wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 10:38 pm
4 years by the way
wait how many years?
he kept his admin record clean for 4 years,woot him self didn't keep it clean like him

Lenzo

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 549
Game name: Frank_Guercini, Stefancy_Massalsky

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 6th, 2018, 11:53 am

Everyone wants helper damn :') :')

Nice effort though
Image

Jems

Basic Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 4373
Game name: James_Bradshaw, Terrance_Washington

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 6th, 2018, 11:57 am

@Makke @willie This will help you both.
eh

IvoGambino

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 489
Game name: Ivo_Burke

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 6th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Cipriani wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 4:40 pm
I have no adminlogs in 4 years
wtf same !
[OOC] best player Richard Leone: what not autism when ur autism is my ur too much autism ur ? ))
[OOC] best player Richard Leone: what not autism when ur autism is my ur too much autism ur ? ))
[OOC] best player Richard Leone: what not autism when ur autism is my ur too much autism ur ? ))

Clueless

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2455
Game name: Cesare_Scagletti

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 6th, 2018, 4:36 pm

Jems wrote:
April 6th, 2018, 11:57 am
@Makke @willie This will help you both.
Me and you, we're cut from a different cloth.

Image

"Strive for Greatness" - Lebron James

PyroV2

Outsider
Posts: 34
Game name: Andre_Stiazzi

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 6th, 2018, 7:10 pm

Light wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 8:46 am
  • Stop being Rude & Toxic to others to avoid report.
Says the guy eho insulted my parents today.

Light

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 711
Game name: Danilo_Ventura

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 6th, 2018, 8:05 pm

PyroV2 wrote:
April 6th, 2018, 7:10 pm
Light wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 8:46 am
  • Stop being Rude & Toxic to others to avoid report.
Says the guy eho insulted my parents today.
it was IC matter,we were fighting IC so insulted each other,whats wrong xD?
btw if i hurted you i'm sorry bro. ;)

Jakie

Caporegime
Posts: 5620
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Mez_Loz, Jake_Cammora

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 6th, 2018, 11:11 pm

mmmm what a great guide
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

PyroV2

Outsider
Posts: 34
Game name: Andre_Stiazzi

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 7th, 2018, 2:25 am

Light wrote:
April 6th, 2018, 8:05 pm
PyroV2 wrote:
April 6th, 2018, 7:10 pm
Light wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 8:46 am
  • Stop being Rude & Toxic to others to avoid report.
Says the guy eho insulted my parents today.
it was IC matter,we were fighting IC so insulted each other,whats wrong xD?
btw if i hurted you i'm sorry bro. ;)
Who fighted IC lul


Light

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 711
Game name: Danilo_Ventura

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 7th, 2018, 4:23 am

RickyRickSoprazzo wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 4:11 am
Its in my bloodstream to break IM rules
thats why you're banned till 5/1/2018 xD

vans

Soldier
Posts: 3957
Game name: Lauren_Lindsay

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 8th, 2018, 7:39 am

eksdee
Retired Server Helper
2014 - 2019

MWalker

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 658
Game name: Noah_Burke

Re: [NEWBIE GUIDE] Some Instructions to keep your A-Record clean.

April 8th, 2018, 10:38 am

IvoGambino wrote:
April 6th, 2018, 4:15 pm
Cipriani wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 4:40 pm
I have no adminlogs in 4 years
wtf same !
Hhhhhhhhhh fucking ivo

Return to “Outdated Guides”