There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Aleya BANNED

[Guide] Link your account to your e-mail address and/or re-set your password!

June 2nd, 2013, 2:52 pm

It is highly recommended, that if you still have not linked your account with your e-mail, to do it as soon as possible. This will avoid losing access to your account in some cases and/or of course help you recover it if you've forgotten it.

Important links:
I have decided to come up with this guide as a reminder and a way to show those who still doesn't know how to link their account with an e-mail.

[i]Linking your account with an e-mail of yours![/i]
Spoiler
  • Go to Account > Settings - Click on it.
Spoiler
  • Enter an e-mail - IMPORTANT: Check if you've misspelled it before you submit.
  • You can change your password either in-game (/changepass) or through your UCP.
Spoiler
Once submitted, you'll finally be able to recover your account if something wrong happens.

[i]Lost password or got hacked![/i]

In cases you've forgotten your password and/or got hacked, please carefully follow these steps:
Spoiler
  • Write your in-game name (e.g: Benedetto_Spera) and your e-mail. - The boxes' bordures should be green, that means your information are correct. If it's red, then you've misspelled something.
Spoiler
  • Click "Reset password"
- This should appear:

• Login on your e-mail and open the sent confirmation e-mail.
Spoiler

DowDaw
Outsider
Game name: Jamie_Brooks, William_Brookles

Re: [Guide] Link your account to your e-mail address and/or re-set your password!

June 10th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Good job , nice guide:)

Santia
Made man
Game name: John_Provenzano, Roy_Vargazzo, John_Wagner

Re: [Guide] Link your account to your e-mail address and/or re-set your password!

June 18th, 2013, 6:33 am

Goodjob :D

P R O V E N Z A N O

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

April 12th, 2015, 1:00 am

I have moved your thread to the outdated archive.

Return to “Outdated Guides”