There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

IM:RP Survey

May 14th, 2014, 12:35 am

Hello y'all,

please take a minute or two and let me know what you think about the current state of Italy Mafia.
Your submissions are anonymous and I am the only one who can see the results. Name & shame all the way you want.

http://sa-mp.im/misc/survey

I'll do my best to take actions based on what the survey outcome is.

Thanks!

EDIT:
Closed now. Thanks to everyone that participated. Actions based upon the survey result will follow soon. (It's quite a lot of data to go through)
:D

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

Re: IM:RP Survey

May 14th, 2014, 12:36 am

Oh boy.. the admin removal field is so...

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Peksi
Retired Admin
Game name: Ron_Walker, Raul_Wayne, Vinny_Pacienza

May 14th, 2014, 12:39 am

#remove #woot

T-Rock
Retired Admin
Game name: Tom_Rockefeller

May 14th, 2014, 12:42 am

Sent.

Mohsen
Enforcer
Game name: Mina_Mohsen, Robert_Kenway

May 14th, 2014, 12:43 am

Cool really

Object
Enforcer
Game name: Steven_Bradley

May 14th, 2014, 12:45 am

Its nice you take people's opinion great job ;)
I am done.

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

We should have more admins. Not considering removing our current ones...
vQE87-CcanJ-RlJI1-3Uyzh-Zh8SX

resini
Retired Admin
Game name: Roberto_Paccini, Roberto_Rossini, Lorenzo_Rossini

Gunna fill tomorrow, nice idea

Green
Donator
Game name: Brandon_Green

May 14th, 2014, 12:46 am

Done & thx for the survey.

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

May 14th, 2014, 12:46 am

Benny wrote:We should have more admins. Not considering removing our current ones...
It's not that easy. :)
:D

Bennyy
Caporegime

May 14th, 2014, 12:49 am

woot wrote:
Benny wrote:We should have more admins. Not considering removing our current ones...
We have 8 admins [Not including management] one of the 8 is a trial admin. This is a problem as we need more admins as because at the minute some times we have 0 admins online. Which means more hackers and rule breakers.
Last edited by Bennyy on May 14th, 2014, 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

this is hard

Object
Enforcer
Game name: Steven_Bradley

woot wrote:
/s HIRING ADMINS

people : choice my me good rp

easy ;p but serious note some people deserve a shot.
I am done.

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

May 14th, 2014, 12:51 am

This is really cute.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 14th, 2014, 12:55 am

Benny wrote:
woot wrote:
We have 8 admins [Not including management] one of the 8 is a trial admin. This is a problem as we need more admins as because at the minute some times we have 0 admins online. Which means more hackers and rule breakers.
And I assume helpers are the top priority when making new admins? We'll get new ones when woot finds decent players up for the task. I don't doubt he'd like to have dozens of admins that are awesome in every possible way, but that is just not the way things are.

Hacking is not a major issue right now, at least not hacking the way I imagine you percieve it; what I mean by this is that the problem doesn't lie in players spawning weapons or using speed hacks, but in those concealing them and adding more admins won't help with this. Lots of evidence and review will though.

vens
Soldier
Game name: Vincent_Pearce, Sai_Tzu

May 14th, 2014, 12:56 am

Cooool I hope to see some nice changes!
FREE ORKA

Wee Man
Soldier
Game name: Frankie_Soprazzo

May 14th, 2014, 12:58 am

We need admins from different timezones, most are always IA at certain times because 8/10 of them are from countries around Norway etc... I feel there should be admins from different time zones.

Bennyy
Caporegime

May 14th, 2014, 1:00 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Benny wrote:
woot wrote:
And I assume helpers are the top priority when making new admins? We'll get new ones when woot finds decent players up for the task. I don't doubt he'd like to have dozens of admins that are awesome in every possible way, but that is just not the way things are.

Hacking is not a major issue right now, at least not hacking the way I imagine you percieve it; what I mean by this is that the problem doesn't lie in players spawning weapons or using speed hacks, but in those concealing them and adding more admins won't help with this. Lots of evidence and review will though.
More admins = More evidence quicker as admins will not have to deal with millions of things at once. This includes reports and ircs
More admins = More opinions, just like the Giovanni case. This means we have a greater overall admin team.
Less admins = Bigger work load.

About the whole helper thing. Not true. Mason or Thomas were never helpers.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 14th, 2014, 1:02 am

Benny wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Benny wrote:
woot wrote:

More admins = More evidence quicker as admins will not have to deal with millions of things at once. This includes reports and ircs
More admins = More opinions, just like the Giovanni case. This means we have a greater overall admin team.
Less admins = Bigger work load.

About the whole helper thing. Not true. Mason or Thomas were never helpers.
Admins need to have experience about the 0.3z mechanics, not having it may lead to wrong ban and further confusion, as experienced in the past.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2014, 1:03 am

Raising the number of admins also raises the number of eventual errors. I rather see ten out of a hundred reports solved properly instead of half of them handled wrongfully.

More opinions don't matter either; opinions of people with the necessary knowledge however do matter.

Helene Fischer
Outsider
Game name: Nigel_Fisher

May 14th, 2014, 1:05 am

''Which helper would you like to see removed'' & ''Why'' should be in the survey too.
ahsugar™

Bennyy
Caporegime

May 14th, 2014, 1:08 am

Helene Fischer wrote:''Which helper would you like to see removed'' & ''Why'' should be in the survey too.
That ^^^
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Raising the number of admins also raises the number of eventual errors. I rather see ten out of a hundred reports solved properly instead of half of them handled wrongfully.

More opinions don't matter either; opinions of people with the necessary knowledge however do matter.
Ye, but as the amount of admins increase, the less reports these admins will have to deal with. This would help as admins will have less issues meaning less mistakes.

Cyclope
Enforcer
Game name: Ronald_Zimmer, Andrew_Reitz

May 14th, 2014, 1:10 am

Perfect move.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

Raising the number of admins raises the number of potential mistakes. There is no workaround with this. Having less admins that resolve less reports, but appropriately do so, is the way to go.

Having less things to do won't change one's eventually abusive personality.

Lazzari

Give carlito admin he's cool

Bennyy
Caporegime

May 14th, 2014, 1:12 am

Luigi Tatta lia wrote:Raising the number of admins raises the number of potential mistakes. There is no workaround with this. Having less admins that resolve less reports, but appropriately do so, is the way to go.

I can vouch for the abusive personality. But I still think we need more admins. I don't mean hundards. I mean maybe 5 more.

Lazzari

May 14th, 2014, 1:14 am

I also want to see Luigi's suggestion implented, can't see why it got denied..

Altierri
Retired Admin
Game name: Victor_Altierri, Mason_Gilroy

May 14th, 2014, 1:17 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Raising the number of admins raises the number of potential mistakes. There is no workaround with this. Having less admins that resolve less reports, but appropriately do so, is the way to go.

If we can somehow lower the amount of reports people are making these days I'm all for that. It's a shame people are reporting even for the slightest annoyance they come across, both in-game and on the forums. Instead of asking for clarification with someone who may have broken the rules, they go straight to the forums or the /report button, while in a lot of cases there weren't any rules broken at all. Dealing with these senseless complaints and reports is taking up most of the time we spend on administrative duty.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2014, 1:19 am

Yeah, I'm aware of that, especially seeing as before you even manage to check the report in question, two-three pages of discussion have already been posted. I also can't shake the feeling that half of the reports emerge just because player X wants to annoy player Y or just to waste his time.

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

May 14th, 2014, 1:22 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Yeah, I'm aware of that, especially seeing as before you even manage to check the report in question, two-three pages of discussion have already been posted.
Usually the first 5 posts are enough, rest is bullshit

Return to “Community Announcements”