There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
JUBATIME
Donator
Game name: Alfio_Giacchetti

[Explain]What desync means?

February 2nd, 2017, 12:38 am

Everything is explained at the name of the thread,what abusing desync means? I never did that think but I saw it's bannable reason,and I want to know before I wrongly make it.

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

Re: [Explain]What desync means?

February 2nd, 2017, 12:47 am

To put it simple; If a bad packet loss occurs, you become desync; which means the server technically stops sending the necessary data (gamemode script) to you or you to it.

You won't be able to see mapped objects, the script won't collect certain data such as if you're in a vehicle, if you have a weapon or if you've been shot.

Examples of abusing being desync would be; storing/stacking weapons inside a vehicle. driving/shooting into high populated areas or driving through locations with mapped objects.

Darkel
Caporegime
Game name: Darkel_Rosenberg, Alvie_Sinclair, Amelia_Sinclair

February 4th, 2017, 1:24 pm

Post feedback within 24 hours or your thread will be archived.
Spoiler
Everything in the world is either Tits or isn't Tits.

I believed in angels when i saw her Tits.

I scream you scream, we all scream for Tits cream!

Calm your tits, soothe your boobs, de-stress your breasts, give that chest a rest and hakuna your tatas!

Nipple nipple little star, can I fuck you in my car?
Up above your boobies so high, always milky never dry!
Let me press it, don't feel shy!
Open your panty, let me try?!

C-Slo
Donator
Game name: Tom_Licata, Lucious_Craig

February 4th, 2017, 3:54 pm

If you use features wrongly, example : You got a gun, you're desynced, and you keep storing it to abuse the desync bug, you will get a ban.
"If you cannot accept the true I don't find it as mine problem at all."

Report of the decade.

Luke
Enforcer
Game name: Luke_McWood, Luke_Howard

February 6th, 2017, 2:30 am

Whiskey wrote:To put it simple; If a bad packet loss occurs, you become desync; which means the server technically stops sending the necessary data (gamemode script) to you or you to it.

You won't be able to see mapped objects, the script won't collect certain data such as if you're in a vehicle, if you have a weapon or if you've been shot.

Examples of abusing being desync would be; storing/stacking weapons inside a vehicle. driving/shooting into high populated areas or driving through locations with mapped objects.
That's your answer.

Return to “Answered”