There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Don_Vasquez
Outsider
Game name: Don_Vasquez

Rewriting Ban Appeal / when can I PM?

March 9th, 2017, 12:45 am

Hi all,
I don't feel like I properly wrote my ban appeal and explained the situation and was wondering if I could rewrite it? The reason why is as follows:

What basically happened was when getting arrested, I started the driving license course and tried to use the vehicle to get away. I wasn't aware this would be punished so severely and I'd love to get back on the server. I love this game and as a new player it's gutting to be banned.

I was also wondering what I require to be able to send PMs.

Kind regards,
Don Vasquez

ahsugar
Made man
Game name: Lewis_Zeni

Re: Rewriting Ban Appeal / when can I PM?

March 9th, 2017, 12:59 am

You need five posts on the forum in order to send a forum private message (in sections that count posts - help and questions isn't one of them).

You're gonna have to make the posts and forum private message Donati since he clearly instructed you to forum pm / making another appeal will make your ban length longer. When you're messaging him, I advise to use what you said here as he banned you for hacking, not abusing the driving license command.

Marchesi
Soldier
Game name: Pavel_Reznikov, Viktor_Penkovsky, Carmine_Marchesi

March 11th, 2017, 3:59 pm

ahsugar wrote:You need five posts on the forum in order to send a forum private message (in sections that count posts - help and questions isn't one of them).

You're gonna have to make the posts and forum private message Donati since he clearly instructed you to forum pm / making another appeal will make your ban length longer. When you're messaging him, I advise to use what you said here as he banned you for hacking, not abusing the driving license command.
^
The best thing you can do is contacting the linked admin.

Archived.

"Never waste a boner."
SINCE 2011 | LONG-TIME PLAYER & FORMER ADMINISTRATOR

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

March 11th, 2017, 3:59 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”