There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

Taking away villa (110) Stracci HQ by the management

March 23rd, 2017, 10:39 pm

So apparently I paid a nice sum of money for this villa a year back which turned into Stracci's official HQ until the era of itself ended; Stracci has been wiped so was HQ removed entirely, obviously; meanwhile I made a deal with Barzini to sell the villa so they can place their HQ in there since it's one of the best strategically places around for having an HQ

Now, when the trade has been made, management has come again with another story that they will take it away from the owner (there wont be a house there unless the HQ is placed) and no refund will be given eventhough I paid hell lot of money for that
Andre wrote:House 110 @ coords 980 -675 120 plot will only remain if the HQ is kept at that plot or until the owner leaves the faction.

The reason for this is to reserve that entire plot for faction headquarters and not have it transition back to a residential one.

If you understand this, message me back confirming.
I don't know since when are they going to make up some statements and rules out of nowhere like this

I posted here for people to discuss this, and whether is this right or wrong from mine or their side. Like what the fuck? This has really upset me even I quit the game, I was frustrated to see them making up things like that again, after countless of shit circulating recently with rules and announcements. I mean this is a complete bullshit

Do not lock it please
grattang

MC MATE
Soldier
Game name: Owen_Darmody

Re: Taking away villa (110) Stracci HQ by the management

March 23rd, 2017, 10:43 pm

yea now they are taking away houses and can only be used in faction purposes and when i asked for similar thing at udays house at flint county ( current barz wh), they tell me its not up to them but up to house owner, great server
:boar: :gun: :dog:

Grattoni
Caporegime

March 23rd, 2017, 10:46 pm

MC MATE wrote:yea now they are taking away houses and can only be used in faction purposes and when i asked for similar thing at udays house at flint county ( current barz wh), they tell me its not up to them but up to house owner, great server
this is so hard to believe lol, who the fuck gave them the right to dictate for the things I, or anyone else, paid for, regardless of that being only a game with virtual money

a complete joke. am I here the retarded one or what, I don't get it, I need some1 to explain it to me

"faction purposes" lol man? what the hell you digging the grave more than it's digged already for this server. whos idea was it

and now Lucenzo, with who I already traded the house for a nice sum - we both got screwed over without any warning prior to this decision made by our superior management. and I was called something in context of being a scammer by the management member himself lol
Last edited by Grattoni on March 23rd, 2017, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grattang

frozen
Retired Admin
Game name: Enzo_DiPietro

March 23rd, 2017, 10:47 pm

what does that mean, houses are still ic what faction purposes

Andyy
Enforcer
Game name: Valentino_Vella, Andy_Pearce

March 23rd, 2017, 10:47 pm

the hate is real lfmao

Cypress
Consigliere
Game name: Abelardo_Rigazzi

March 23rd, 2017, 10:51 pm

deal with it IC
Abelardo . Rigazzi

Grattoni
Caporegime

March 23rd, 2017, 10:51 pm

frozen wrote:what does that mean, houses are still ic what faction purposes
that villa worths hell of a lot of money and is a great place to spot on HQ - I guess every place that is like my villa and worths hundred of millions is gonna be taken from them if it ain't for faction HQ purposes

and no refund will be given

and then they say they're making this server based more into IC aspect XD what a joke rofl

@cypress that's what I am expecting to get as an answer by them
grattang

MC MATE
Soldier

March 23rd, 2017, 10:54 pm

what about Ace villa, callums villa, noah vosens building at Los Flores, those are amazing places for hq, funny how they target this specific one

frozen
Retired Admin

March 23rd, 2017, 10:54 pm

Grattoni wrote:
that villa worths hell of a lot of money and is a great place to spot on HQ - I guess every place that is like my villa and worths hundred of millions is gonna be taken from them if it ain't for faction HQ purposes

and then they say they're making this server based more into IC aspect XD what a joke rofl
I understand what they wanna do, but this is completely wrong haha, Barzini wants to use the plot as a faction headquarters so that means they should keep the house.

ElGendy
Radio DJ
Game name: Ezio_Pearce

March 23rd, 2017, 10:55 pm

Lol what the fuck man..
That's shit srsly

Grattoni
Caporegime

March 23rd, 2017, 10:57 pm

MC MATE wrote:what about Ace villa, callums villa, noah vosens building at Los Flores, those are amazing places for hq, funny how they target this specific one
haha guess why they're probably not going to be taken away
frozen wrote:
Grattoni wrote:

I understand what they wanna do, but this is completely wrong haha, Barzini wants to use the plot as a faction headquarters so that means they should keep the house.
yes but the point is that if the owner leaves the faction, house will be removed with no single penny as a refund while the person paid hundred of millions for the place

and the HQ will be either removed or someone will be forced to place a house there. either way, hundreds of millions are going to be wasted on this joke
grattang

frozen
Retired Admin

March 23rd, 2017, 11:00 pm

Grattoni wrote:
MC MATE wrote:what about Ace villa, callums villa, noah vosens building at Los Flores, those are amazing places for hq, funny how they target this specific one
haha guess why they're probably not going to be taken away
frozen wrote:
Grattoni wrote:

yes but the point is that if the owner leaves the faction, house will be removed with no single penny as a refund while the person paid hundred of millions for the place

and the HQ will be either removed or someone will be forced to place a house there. either way, hundreds of millions are going to be wasted on this joke
well there goes another reason to not login anymore

Niky
Soldier
Game name: Nikki_Conard

March 23rd, 2017, 11:02 pm

If there is/was your house there I dont see why wouldn't you be able to sell it. Its your private property afterall, not a public place
It's same as I couldn't sell my Montgomery villa cuz we have a HQ there, while I bought the property twice by now lol nonsense
Last edited by Niky on March 23rd, 2017, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki Conard
Tzar Mikhail Kashkaev
Don Nicholas Corleone
Don Nicholas Paterno
Don Miguel Stracci

vin
Retired Admin
Game name: Andrew_Yuksel, Marcus_Arryn

March 23rd, 2017, 11:03 pm

is this k3's villa
awper of lothbrok

MC MATE
Soldier

March 23rd, 2017, 11:04 pm

vin wrote:is this k3's villa
no its starcci hq

Grattoni
Caporegime

March 23rd, 2017, 11:06 pm

Cheeco wrote:If there is/was your house there I dont see why wouldn't you be able to sell it. Its your private property afterall, not a public place
It's same as I couldn't sell my Montgomery villa cuz we have a HQ there, while I bought the property twice by now lol nonsense
yeah right lol, complete non sense. im sure u also paid a nice sum for that place, now if you EVER leave for XY reason, it is going to be taken away without you getting refunded and automatically go into "faction purposes"

they sell shit stories about moving more into IC while they provide us with shits like this on daily basis for which we can't do anything, then we're being called idiots for complaining
grattang

Grattoni
Caporegime

LS villas and compounds

March 23rd, 2017, 11:12 pm

And now you clearly want to get my reaction on this by locking the thread in such unpolite and ignorant way so you can easily ban me after you changed your story few times telling me I'm a scammer, grattoni v2 and other provocative stories, but turning out completely to be different hypocrite

I want to know what will happen with Callum's, Ace's and Noah's villas and any other compound that is/was faction HQ and is now owned by private owners/non faction members?
grattang

Eduardo
Made man
Game name: Victor_Makarov, Patrick_McGuigan

Re: LS villas and compounds

March 23rd, 2017, 11:15 pm

Italy Mafia RP wrote:The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
You see, it doesn't say you should open a new thread mate.
Can someone archive this please?

Grattoni
Caporegime

March 23rd, 2017, 11:16 pm

Eduardo wrote:
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
The answer hasn't been answered yet, I set up another one after I politely asked not to be closed. You'll get your staff position soon, don't worry
grattang

tjisl
Outsider
Game name: Augustus_Corleone

March 23rd, 2017, 11:17 pm

Eduardo wrote:
Can someone archive this please?
one day your day will arrive and you'll reach the point of achieving helper status so you can tattoo it on your forehead

Grattoni
Caporegime

March 23rd, 2017, 11:23 pm

Grattoni wrote:
I want to know what will happen with Callum's, Ace's and Noah's villas and any other compound that is/was faction HQ and is now owned by private owners/non faction members?
Original question, I'd like to get an answer
grattang

Andre
Retired Admin
Game name: Andre_Badal

March 23rd, 2017, 11:29 pm

Andre wrote:
Grattoni wrote:heard you're planning to take my 110 villa house away? what is the reason? I have paid for it a nice sum a year back and now you make up some story to take it away?
I don't understand what you're on about.

Barzini requested to move their HQ to the previous Stracci HQ since they're gone.

They were told they'd only be allowed to move their HQ there if they owned the property there - which they ended up doing.
Tommy Shelby - Grattoni
22.03.2017 23:20 HandTook $100,000,000 from the locker of house 110
22.03.2017 23:20 HandTook $200,000,000 from the locker of house 110
22.03.2017 23:19 HouseSold House (HouseID 110) to Lucenzo Barzini for $1,000,000
Grattoni wrote:I want to know what will happen with Callum's, Ace's and Noah's villas and any other compound that is/was faction HQ and is now owned by private owners/non faction members?
Nothing happens to any player-owned properties.

Barzini moving their faction HQ is completely unique to their situation along with our agreement with them (the private message you quoted).

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

March 23rd, 2017, 11:29 pm

The question has been answered!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”