There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Jakie
Consigliere
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Abod_Abdallah

[answered]hi

April 12th, 2017, 6:00 pm

so i downloaded sa online from a website, how to make sure it doesn't have any illegal things in it that would get me banned ? also if u have a link for one that is fully clean for sure pm me it
Last edited by Jakie on April 12th, 2017, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: hi

April 12th, 2017, 6:02 pm

just delete a folder named cleo inside and you're good to go, also start the game up with a launcher first so it'll tell you if you got any illegal mods
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Jakie
Consigliere

April 12th, 2017, 6:04 pm

tisler wrote:just delete a folder named cleo inside and you're good to go, also start the game up with a launcher first so it'll tell you if you got any illegal mods
If a illegal mod caught = ban
tjsl wrote:

tisler
Consigliere

April 12th, 2017, 6:07 pm

Jakie wrote:
tisler wrote:just delete a folder named cleo inside and you're good to go, also start the game up with a launcher first so it'll tell you if you got any illegal mods
you're fine if you dont log in with it also considering how you just got unbanned

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Jakie
Consigliere

April 12th, 2017, 6:08 pm

tisler wrote:
Jakie wrote:
you're fine if you dont log in with it also considering how you just got unbanned
I doubt woot would understand lol, I've the cd but my pc is fucked up my cd reader wont open so i put the cd in
tjsl wrote:

tisler
Consigliere

April 12th, 2017, 6:09 pm

Jakie wrote:
tisler wrote:
Jakie wrote:
I doubt woot would understand lol, I've the cd but my pc is fucked up my cd reader wont open so i put the cd in
well joey got banned for nametag then logged in with it the day he got unbanned and was banned again but situations like these are resolvable, let me fpm you with a legit link as a precaution i guess

Jakie
Consigliere

April 12th, 2017, 6:10 pm

tisler wrote:
Jakie wrote:
tisler wrote:
Jakie wrote:
well joey got banned for nametag then logged in with it the day he got unbanned and was banned again but situations like these are resolvable, let me fpm you with a legit link as a precaution i guess
That would be amazing for a legit link
tjsl wrote:

Psykick
Enforcer
Game name: Elliot_Clare

April 12th, 2017, 6:14 pm

You can just download a clean GTA root, and then install mods by yourself.

Jakie
Consigliere

April 12th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Axnos wrote:You can just download a clean GTA root, and then install mods by yourself.
got a link for a clean one?
tjsl wrote:

tisler
Consigliere

April 12th, 2017, 6:16 pm

Jakie wrote:
Axnos wrote:You can just download a clean GTA root, and then install mods by yourself.
the one i sent you = clean one

???

Psykick
Enforcer
Game name: Elliot_Clare

I used to have one, let me search once again.

Bazzikal
Donator
Game name: Alona_Gordon

^
Anthony Kavlenko Kemirov Torpedo
Alfred Giacopazzi Eastern Star head capo
Erick Clayton San Andreas Special Forces

Jakie
Consigliere

tisler wrote:
Jakie wrote:
the one i sent you = clean one

???
gonna download it now ♥
tjsl wrote:

Cipriani
Caporegime
Game name: Horatio_McQuell, Tommy_Cipriani

April 12th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Delete cleo .cs files or .asi files
retired og

Jakie
Consigliere

Re: [answered]hi

April 12th, 2017, 8:43 pm

tistler love ♥

thanks everyone, answered.
tjsl wrote:

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

Re: [answered]hi

April 12th, 2017, 8:43 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”