There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
TBA
SA Police Department
Game name: Kaido_Koizumi, Diego_Benitez

[HELP] Mac Address

April 13th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Hello everyone after getting shitty Internet and not having a chance to LOG IN game also taking a while to reload a page. I contacted my internet operator to know do i have a personal problem with me wifi or everyone, and they said there is not any problem, and I dissconnected every device from my WIFI and all i saw was two device connected in my WIFI. Me and another one.

So im interested to know is there anyway to find name/location of that Mac Address that was using my WIFI before and even after i changed password he is trying so hard to have access on my WIFI.

I have checked many youtube videos and google to find about that but hard and many viruses, please tell me a way how to find him so i can go straight to him and fuck his whole family.

Thanks.
#Rapsodet N'rap T'sotit
I'm respected by everyone you look up to and admire , most of you wouldn't be comfortable in some of my playgrounds
AUTOCHTHONOUS

Catalinutzz
Associate
Game name: Giovanni_Bono, Giulio_Bono, Calogero_Bono

Re: [HELP] Mac Address

April 13th, 2017, 11:59 pm

Well,you can connect to your modem trough chrome.So,open chrome and put in the search bar one of those adresses.
or
or
Then it will ask for username/password put "admin" in both and it should work,then you can post a screen here of your modem settings so i can guide you to see who's connected(it's pretty easy tho,u can check urself by just checking stuff around)

TBA
SA Police Department

April 14th, 2017, 11:49 pm

Catalinutzz wrote:Well,you can connect to your modem trough chrome.So,open chrome and put in the search bar one of those adresses.
or
or
Then it will ask for username/password put "admin" in both and it should work,then you can post a screen here of your modem settings so i can guide you to see who's connected(it's pretty easy tho,u can check urself by just checking stuff around)
Im asking something else, thanks for trying.
#Rapsodet N'rap T'sotit
I'm respected by everyone you look up to and admire , most of you wouldn't be comfortable in some of my playgrounds
AUTOCHTHONOUS

Hirschaiger
Soldier
Game name: Jordan_Hirsch, Milo_Krylov

April 15th, 2017, 12:06 am

Well, to find IP and MAC-adress, just "/ipconfig all" in cmd.

^ Not taken from my command prompt

Catalinutzz
Associate
Game name: Giovanni_Bono, Giulio_Bono, Calogero_Bono

April 15th, 2017, 1:23 am

TBA wrote:
Catalinutzz wrote:Well,you can connect to your modem trough chrome.So,open chrome and put in the search bar one of those adresses.
or
or
Im asking something else, thanks for trying.
Oh,I read it wrong, you can see his IP connected at your modem, you can trace it but it will pop out just your town(useless) and no,you cannot trace Mac addresses in any way.

Eduardo
Made man
Game name: Victor_Makarov, Patrick_McGuigan

April 15th, 2017, 3:53 am

You cannot trace that MAC address but you can enable a filter and dissallow it from connecting on the router settings page(192.168.1.1).
Post feedback.

TBA
SA Police Department

April 15th, 2017, 3:00 pm

Nevermind i found out who is that, archive this.
#Rapsodet N'rap T'sotit
AUTOCHTHONOUS

CorNer
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Scotto, Frank_DaSilva

April 15th, 2017, 3:13 pm

For more securite use only "WPA" for password locking that makes it more harder to hack because after that all left is bruteforce attack.

Fuzzy
Made man
Game name: Leo_Scarpelli

April 15th, 2017, 4:54 pm

open your router via ip and will show who is connected to your wifi but finding which person is it will be hard unless he has his name as his pc name and instead of mac number it will show his pc name.
to check this
ip 192.168.x.xx
wireless there it will show it
Fuzzy.

Amanda
Trial Administrator
Game name: Amanda_Jansen, Amanda_Benzer

April 15th, 2017, 4:57 pm

TBA wrote:Nevermind i found out who is that, archive this.
Rest in Peace S.D.C. 2016-10-24
Hall of fame.
'T1 LSPD
T1 SDC
T0 SDC
Server Helper

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

April 15th, 2017, 4:57 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”