There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

[management] Giving someone your account

June 12th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Okay, hi.
Let say I have a low level account that I never use. Can I remove all assets from it and give it to someone who is currently NOT a player in this server? Or does it fall under the same as account sharing and is disallowed?
Thanks
Last edited by Freya on June 12th, 2017, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodFather
Soldier
Game name: Sergio_Morelli

Re: Giving someone your account

June 12th, 2017, 3:03 pm

You arent allowed i believe

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

June 12th, 2017, 3:15 pm

I guess not, add [managment] to the title..

wiz
Soldier
Game name: Dario_Bonacci

June 12th, 2017, 3:18 pm

it's literally here
17) Do not share or mix accounts.

Once created, an account will always belong to the player that created it. Sharing accounts with friends or family members is forbidden. Management has a zero tolerance policy on selling or giving away accounts. Doing this could result in the account being permanently banned and the offended players may be IP banned for a specific amount of time.

If you share your password with other users, and their manage to break a rule/give away your goods or in any other way harm your account or belongings you will be responsible for the actions and will not receive a refund.

Account mixing also includes using an alternative account to sell/buy/provide services for your main account or vice versa.
For example, you can not use a police account to unjail your other account (or other friends' accounts) from prison or provide a weapons license for cheap.
Nor can you use an account in Stracci to steal materials or goods from Stracci's warehouse and then give it to your main account which is in Kemirov. Same goes for IC information provided to your character on one account and sharing it with the other.
Punishments:
1-4 weeks account/IP ban
or Permanent account ban
(if items have been transferred) + removal of transferred items with no refunds.

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: [management] Giving someone your account

June 12th, 2017, 3:19 pm

Solved.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

Re: [management] Giving someone your account

June 12th, 2017, 3:20 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”