There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
RoxasRedael
Outsider
Game name: Sandra_Avilabeltra

Firearms license denied, reason less clear?

June 12th, 2017, 4:23 pm

I made a firearm license and in the end I got a rejection but I was not satisfied with the reason because I was never in the arrest but the reason for the rejection was due to arrested see the screenshoot. I only thought that one criminal record was only a ticket because one of the police said I was driving too fast but one of the senior sapd who reviewed my applycant said I was in jail this is certainly a misunderstanding. Ticket and arrested is different ?.
Spoiler
The reason.

and my criminal record.

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: Firearms license denied, reason less clear?

June 12th, 2017, 4:25 pm

Moved to help & questions.

You should contact the commanders of PD instead, you can fpm them here: memberlist.php?mode=group&g=51
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

RoxasRedael
Outsider
Game name: Sandra_Avilabeltra

June 12th, 2017, 4:33 pm

oke thanks for understand me. I think one of commanders hate me hahahaha :lol: :D

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

June 12th, 2017, 4:34 pm

Solved.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

June 12th, 2017, 4:34 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”