There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Cepuminssh
Outsider
Game name: Luke_Cafrey

Bugs with weapon moding

June 20th, 2017, 10:34 am

I've installed weapon skins from this website https://www.gtaall.com/ witch offers automatic weapon installation with a program, and now I can't get rid of them, i have used their uninstallation program and even reinstalled the whole game, but the weapon skins are still somehow active, when i'm trying to install new mods the old ones just keeps showing up white - http://imgur.com/a/Sjmcu

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

Re: Bugs with weapon moding

June 20th, 2017, 10:37 am

You have to replace your own files with vanilla. Most likely what their installer does is completely replace the default GTA Files for theirs, it's stupid.

Cepuminssh
Outsider

June 20th, 2017, 10:40 am

As i said, i uninstalled the whole GTA SA completely, and deleted whole folder witch contained GTA SA

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

June 20th, 2017, 10:51 am

Cepuminssh wrote:As i said, i uninstalled the whole GTA SA completely, and deleted whole folder witch contained GTA SA
But did you delete the folder after uinstalling?

Cepuminssh
Outsider

June 20th, 2017, 11:13 am

Oak wrote:
Cepuminssh wrote:As i said, i uninstalled the whole GTA SA completely, and deleted whole folder witch contained GTA SA
But did you delete the folder after uinstalling?
yes

Edit: Update: it works on some modloader mods

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

June 20th, 2017, 1:10 pm

There's a virtual store folder of the game that windows uses for backup, lots of people keep uninstalling their games because of it.

Hold down the windows key and press R, you'll be at C:\Users\tisler\AppData\Roaming
Go a folder back so you're in C:\Users\tisler\AppData, then navigate to AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games and delete the GTA folder.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Cepuminssh
Outsider

June 20th, 2017, 7:54 pm

tisler wrote:There's a virtual store folder of the game that windows uses for backup, lots of people keep uninstalling their games because of it.

Hold down the windows key and press R, you'll be at C:\Users\tisler\AppData\Roaming
Go a folder back so you're in C:\Users\tisler\AppData, then navigate to AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games and delete the GTA folder.
This helped, thanks!!!

You can close this

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

June 20th, 2017, 8:42 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”