There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Benjamino
Government
Game name: Benjamin_Tico

Packetloss Issues

June 22nd, 2017, 6:05 pm

Lately when i log in in IM RP i have over 10% of packetloss, i don't know why and i crash and go unsynced out of nowhere or i see people running quickly or anytype of lag that the PL influences, I thought it was my internet at the starting so i tried other games which needed internet connection and there i saw that it was a problem of italy mafia, I tried Left4Dead where i didn't have anytype of lag and low Ping and fluent internet, GTA V where i play daily without lag or crashing for internet problems, so i thought it was SAMP the problem, so i went on other servers where they were kicking people if they had high packetloss and played there for a while and i did not had anytype of problem, I think the server has problem or needs to change something cause only on IMRP this happens, even when my mom is watching films on youtube i can play GTA V without problems, i'm refusing myself to log in and ruin the gameplay of the others with my packetloss but i think is th server problem and woot needs to fix it, i'm not the only one who's getting this type of issues. Is fucking insane the how i get high packetloss out of nowhere even when no one is in my house using the internet.

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: Packetloss Issues

June 22nd, 2017, 6:12 pm

The server probably has issues lately; I've seen more and more IRC complaints about people having packetloss and the it's a hot topic in the war aswell. I don't know any fix for it, though, I can get management to reply.

Are you using WiFi or cable?
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

random1337
Soldier
Game name: Cuculev_Barzetti

June 22nd, 2017, 6:13 pm

Its bcs of hawks and me.
save dat

Benjamino
Government

June 22nd, 2017, 6:14 pm

tisler wrote:The server probably has issues lately; I've seen more and more IRC complaints about people having packetloss and the it's a hot topic in the war aswell. I don't know any fix for it, though, I can get management to reply.

cable

random1337
Soldier
Game name: Cuculev_Barzetti

June 22nd, 2017, 6:15 pm

Rob Banks wrote:
tisler wrote:The server probably has issues lately; I've seen more and more IRC complaints about people having packetloss and the it's a hot topic in the war aswell. I don't know any fix for it, though, I can get management to reply.

cable
Try changing the cable, I did the same thing today.
save dat

Benjamino
Government

June 22nd, 2017, 6:17 pm

Yourez wrote:
Rob Banks wrote:

cable
Try changing the cable, I did the same thing today.
i just did it with a smaller one and i had to move all my pc stuff to downstairs, nothing changed

TuCo
SA Police Department
Game name: TuCo_Victoriano

June 22nd, 2017, 7:40 pm

server fucked up

Benjamino
Government

June 22nd, 2017, 7:49 pm

TuCo wrote:server fucked up
nothing changed well i wont come ig, if woot could change the host it would be gold be he will never do that so bye

tisler
Consigliere

June 22nd, 2017, 11:19 pm

[23:34:24] {FFFF00}(PB) {D42828}Benjamin Pearce{FFFF00}: tommy
[23:34:29] {FFFF00}(PB) {D42828}Benjamin Pearce{FFFF00}: its better now

It might have been a temporary problem, I'll leave this open for another 24 hours.

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Benjamino
Government

June 23rd, 2017, 12:00 am

just close it sometimes is good and sometimes is bad i dunno what's that

Resick
Soldier
Game name: Resick_Falzetta

June 23rd, 2017, 1:05 am

its probably your internet as the server seems to be alright for me

tisler
Consigliere

June 23rd, 2017, 3:34 am

Rob Banks wrote:just close it sometimes is good and sometimes is bad i dunno what's that

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

June 23rd, 2017, 3:34 am

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”