Any idea? [Help needed]

June 24th, 2017, 5:21 am

Any idea of this ? Image

RoGuE
Made man
Game name: Denver_Callahan

Re: Any idea? [Help needed]

June 24th, 2017, 5:42 am

Maybe it's because you tried to log in with two different IP addresses in 2 different locations ( 2 internet connections ). Example - first, you played at your home, then your workplace.
First, you need to log to your ucp account with your new ip ( sa-mp.im ), then you'll have to verify your account. Go to your email and confirm it. Then log to UCP first (with your new internet IP), then try log in game.

(Not sure about this)

Anyway, Did you forum PM this screenshot to woot? Or contact him on IRC ( faster )

Spec
Enforcer
Game name: Harvey_Specter, Michael_Versace, Niko_Smirnov

June 24th, 2017, 5:45 am

RoGuE wrote:Maybe it's because you tried to log in with two different IP addresses in 2 different locations ( 2 internet connections ). Example - first, you played at your home, then your workplace.
First, you need to log to your ucp account with your new ip ( sa-mp.im ), then you'll have to verify your account. Go to your email and confirm it. Then log to UCP first (with your new internet IP), then try log in game.

(Not sure about this)

Anyway, Did you forum PM this screenshot to woot? Or contact him on IRC ( faster )
RoGuE 4 Helper.

Yasuo_Jayce
Outsider
Game name: Max_Enzo

June 24th, 2017, 5:53 am

never mind , yes i pm'ed him but after that i tried to restart my PC and it works now thanks for you help rouge

Amanda
Trial Administrator
Game name: Amanda_Jansen, Amanda_Benzer

June 24th, 2017, 8:49 am

Yasuo_Jayce wrote: it works now thanks for you help rouge
Rest in Peace S.D.C. 2016-10-24
Hall of fame.
'T1 LSPD
T1 SDC
T0 SDC
Server Helper

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

June 24th, 2017, 8:50 am

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”