There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Psykick
Enforcer
Game name: Elliot_Clare

Minimized GTA

August 6th, 2017, 8:19 pm

I'll be fast. Is there any program/trick which allows me to have minimized GTA without being forced to alt+enter and make it the size I wish? Like the moment I launch it, it's already minimized. I hope you understand my terrible English.

ahsugar
Made man
Game name: Lewis_Zeni

Re: Minimized GTA

August 6th, 2017, 10:24 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/file/87zd80yw ... edMode.asi

Make sure you have some kind of asi loader for it to work (silent's asi loader, cleo 4 etc). Stick the file in your GTA directory btw.

Psykick
Enforcer

August 6th, 2017, 11:29 pm

Mind to give a small explaination about this instead of giving me a random link?

Bojan_Smith
Enforcer
Game name: Albert_Castle

August 6th, 2017, 11:47 pm

Go options (display) and FULL SCREEN ;)

Best Report in 2017 viewtopic.php?f=184&t=156257

Psykick
Enforcer

August 6th, 2017, 11:55 pm

Bojan_Smith wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 11:47 pm
Go options (display) and FULL SCREEN ;)
There's no such option as Full screen at display settings.

ahsugar
Made man
Game name: Lewis_Zeni

August 6th, 2017, 11:59 pm

It puts the game into windows mode automatically, as soon as you launch SAMP. The size of the window will be the size of the resolution you have IG (change resolution IG, to change the size) but you can still alter it by just pressing esc and using your cursor to adjust the size, albeit you will have to do this every time you login. I just recommend fiddling around with the resolutions IG to see what size you want though, it's better in the long run.

If you like what you hear, here's how you install it: You put the .asi file into your gta directory and launch samp. If you don't have any asi loader, you download any asi loader you like and then follow the first step.

EDIT: I'm not sure if i've misread your intentions judging by your posts above? You want to be fullscreen?

Psykick
Enforcer

August 7th, 2017, 12:10 am

ahsugar wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 11:59 pm
It puts the game into windows mode automatically, as soon as you launch SAMP. The size of the window will be the size of the resolution you have IG (change resolution IG, to change the size) but you can still alter it by just pressing esc and using your cursor to adjust the size, albeit you will have to do this every time you login. I just recommend fiddling around with the resolutions IG to see what size you want though, it's better in the long run.

If you like what you hear, here's how you install it: You put the .asi file into your gta directory and launch samp. If you don't have any asi loader, you download any asi loader you like and then follow the first step.

EDIT: I'm not sure if i've misread your intentions judging by your posts above? You want to be fullscreen?
Ι'll try it and I will let you know. From what I read I believe you understand what I'm seeking.
I will not reach my PC for the rest of the week. I'll post feedback at Saturday, please leave the thread unlocked or lock it and unlock it with my request please.

Maniac
Truth News Agency
Game name: Abelardo_Castillo, Shun_Kashino

August 7th, 2017, 2:39 pm

try to change resolution in Option>>Display Setting>>Advance>>Resolution.
I hope it may help!
Abelardo Castillo- Navarro Caporegime(T1)
Duke Metternich- San Andreas Police Department SGT(T1)
Duke Metternich- Truth News Agency(T0)

ALDOoo
Basic Administrator
Game name: Aldo_Tizzone, Aldo_Marshall

August 9th, 2017, 9:38 pm

I don't think thats possible. But try pressing Alt Enter to enter windowed mode and minimize it from there

vin
Retired Admin
Game name: Andrew_Yuksel, Marcus_Arryn

August 12th, 2017, 1:33 am

Archived.
awper of lothbrok

Return to “Answered”