There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
GodMorales
Enforcer
Game name: Jesus_Royce

Game bugging

November 16th, 2017, 12:54 am

When I look down I can see through walls and shit and its annoying as fuck, but when i look up game normal help me plz sirs

The 98's Motorcycle Club
David Morales
Vice President

AJ STYLES
Donator
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

Re: Game bugging

November 16th, 2017, 1:49 am

Its not gamebug its timecyc problem we need something to dl and place it on our gta sa folder search on YouTube your problem will be solved :)
:)

GodMorales
Enforcer

November 16th, 2017, 10:11 pm

AJ STYLES wrote:
November 16th, 2017, 1:49 am
Its not gamebug its timecyc problem we need something to dl and place it on our gta sa folder search on YouTube your problem will be solved :)
installed 231748912758912 of them still same shit, i mean on single player its working great nothing like that but on multiplayers gives me cancer
The 98's Motorcycle Club
David Morales
Vice President

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

November 16th, 2017, 10:23 pm

Timecyc issue, it's probably a badly modified timecyc by some amateur modder, which means you should try other ones that are more known or used by others without issues.

Also, flickr.asi can work and solve the issue without swapping timecyc's.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

ReaperVC
Outsider
Game name: Joey_Burke, Jose_Orduna

November 16th, 2017, 10:28 pm

I've had it also happen because of an outdated streaming memory fix, even when using default timecyc.

tisler
Consigliere

November 16th, 2017, 10:31 pm

StreamMemFix isn't required if you're using vanilla textures since you have plenty of memory with the default game engine settings to preload the textures.

Adding up unnecessary modifications to the game is the end result of problems like these.

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Benjamino
Government
Game name: Benjamin_Tico

November 17th, 2017, 2:08 am

The actual problem is what @tisler mentioned which was the flickr.asi , i had the same issue when i started to use the sniper on my new PC.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xfumx3838 ... igtasa.rar here is where you can download it

Cypress
Consigliere
Game name: Abelardo_Rigazzi

November 17th, 2017, 3:13 am

feedback
Abelardo . Rigazzi

GodMorales
Enforcer

November 18th, 2017, 9:46 pm

i downloaded it from many sits but still flickr.asi wont work too #PoorLife
The 98's Motorcycle Club
David Morales
Vice President

tisler
Consigliere

November 18th, 2017, 10:59 pm

Do you have asi loader?

tisler
Consigliere

November 22nd, 2017, 12:06 am

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”