There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Fatty
SA Police Department
Game name: Nicholas_Dalapego

From win 10 to Win 7

November 27th, 2017, 12:01 pm

hey fellas, well lately i got a new laptop and had installed windows 10 in it , so i started playing games and sometimes it lags hard etc
now my question is , if i move the system from windows 10 to windows 7 would it make a bit better about speed of system cuz i've seen some systems for example that doesnt have the requirements to get windows 10 and they get it and when it comes to an end it lags 24/7 and not good to play, any ideas please.
[+] my system infos

Leonnex
Outsider
Game name: Williams_Leonnex, John_Dalton

Re: From win 10 to Win 7

November 27th, 2017, 12:20 pm

You could try but I don't think so, even if you do it would be minimal
pewpewpew

Ken Devis
Outsider
Game name: James_Rucci

November 27th, 2017, 12:28 pm

First of all your laptop specifications aren't that good that you don't complain about lag, Second of all I won't recommend messing up with the original installing your laptop would get even worse, I've tried and was thinking that way what just you thinking like, I won't recommend you to downgrade it.

Maniac
Truth News Agency
Game name: Abelardo_Castillo, Shun_Kashino

November 27th, 2017, 6:13 pm

Try to change the games resolution
Abelardo Castillo- Navarro Caporegime(T1)
Duke Metternich- San Andreas Police Department SGT(T1)
Duke Metternich- Truth News Agency(T0)

R0M4N
Soldier
Game name: Frank_Roman, Roman_Volkov, Adam_Deville

November 27th, 2017, 6:16 pm

install windows 7 lad

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

November 27th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Your best bet is to invest some money and get yourself a proper PC.

The laptop buy bought isn't 'new' - it's atleast six year old and for a laptop that's alot. There are no 'tricks and tricks' for old computers like these - they're just way beyond being outdated and it's best to leave the hardware alone instead of tinkering it all the time.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

November 27th, 2017, 9:47 pm

This thread is now archived.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Return to “Answered”