There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Potchi
Enforcer
Game name: Jeremy_Lee, Angelo_Cresci, Ren_Takanashi

Help me out.

November 29th, 2017, 3:02 pm

Well, I downloaded samp addons which I heard from Charles_Dalapego then I downloaded it, giving some friendly features to me!

But my problem is, whenever having a gun and when I strafe, my character`s movement is slow like hell and I don`t know how to fix this, also that what is anti-tab guys? Help me out, thanks.
The Leone Mob

-

(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: ur nigger ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: thats the big problem ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: + we shoot blacks ))
( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: even if they not in the gf ))[/center]

R0M4N
Soldier
Game name: Frank_Roman, Roman_Volkov, Adam_Deville

Re: Help me out.

November 29th, 2017, 3:11 pm

Tadhg wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 3:08 pm
Anti-tab means If you will ever press ESC. It will show you are still IG or even when you are doing something and you minimized the game.

I don't know the first problem so yeah.
wow, that's so nice so i can actually farm paytimes using this feature!
NO, it's against the rules;
K3 wrote:Avoiding the AFK script (when you're AFK, you are automatically set to AFK by the server & you cannot get paytimes) by e.g. putting an item on your keyboard for your character to move, or using any kind of bot is not allowed under any circumstances and will be punished severely.
Punishments:
1-week account ban

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

November 30th, 2017, 2:50 pm

Your character movement is slow because you probably capped your FPS. Disable 'frame limiter' in GTA:SA settings.

Anti-tab means the game will remain unpaused when you tab out, but if you use it for your advantage as in farm paychecks with it you can be banned.

The addon is allowed only when you disable anti-tab.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

November 30th, 2017, 2:50 pm

This thread is now archived.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Return to “Answered”