There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Saiken
Outsider
Game name: Rudy_Cullota

Launcher IMRP is not a valid Win32 application

December 1st, 2017, 7:45 am

I got this problem in every application and games included IMRP launcher.
I tried to fix this through youtube and google but still didn't work.
I need help and share if you can fix this things and let me know if you got the same problem and how to solve it
thank you

SuiCxDe
Radio DJ
Game name: Lewis_Turner, Neal_Caffry

Re: Launcher IMRP is not a valid Win32 application

December 1st, 2017, 5:03 pm

delete all the Launcher files and try re-downloading it.
delete .imrp folder @ app data (C:\Users\yourname\ )
The 98's MC
Vice President
Lewis|Turner

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

December 2nd, 2017, 12:14 am

Try to open SAMP,maybe you should just locate it.I had same thing.When you got error on launcher almoste always problem is in SAMP application,or in GTA folder

zer0
Enforcer
Game name: Jack_Corleone

December 2nd, 2017, 12:30 am

Getting the error: Not a valid 32-bit application can have many causes:
I have listed some of them below.
File is corrupt, bad, or missing.
- If the hard disk drive is corrupted or bad it can cause working programs to fail either because not all the data can be read from the hard disk drive or because the program has become corrupted while on the drive. Run scandisk and defrag on the hard disk drive to check for any potential errors.
- If you're running the program from a shortcut on the computer, verify that the program is still on the computer. In some cases if the program is no longer installed on the computer you may get this error.
File is not designed for your version of Windows:
- If you're trying to run a program that is not designed for your version of Windows you may get this error.
- Although many older programs designed to work in older versions of Windows will work with new versions of Windows, unfortunately, not all programs will work.
- If the program is an older MS-DOS program or early Windows program you may get this error.
- If the program is designed for a 64-bit version of Windows and you're running it in a 32-bit version of Windows, it will not work and generate this error.
File is a virus, worm, or other malware file.
- This error can be generated by a file that is a virus, worm, trojan, or other type of malware file. Often, this will be caused because the virus scanner installed in the computer will not allow the file to be installed or run. Try scanning the file to verify it is not a virus and/or infected.
- If the file has been checked and is clean, it is still possible that the virus protection program and/or another program installed on the computer is causing issues during the install or execution of the program. Boot the computer into Safe Mode and try running the program; booting the computer into Safe Mode will make sure nothing is running in the background that could be causing this issue.

Hardware incompatibility.
- If you're getting this error during the installation of a program it's also possible that the CD-ROM drive or the drive you're installing the program from is not compatible with Windows or has drivers that are not compatible with Windows.
- Download the latest drivers for your CD drive or other drive from the computer manufacturer or from the hardware manufacturer. (Microsoft does not make driver for other hardware)

Hope one of the suggestions above will help with your issue.

Liroy
Caporegime
Game name: Leroy_Burke

December 2nd, 2017, 7:33 pm

@Kragle post feedback please.
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR
real eyes, realize, real lies

Saiken
Outsider

December 3rd, 2017, 3:17 am

- If the hard disk drive is corrupted or bad it can cause working programs to fail either because not all the data can be read from the hard disk drive or because the program has become corrupted while on the drive. Run scandisk and defrag on the hard disk drive to check for any potential errors.
- If you're running the program from a shortcut on the computer, verify that the program is still on the computer. In some cases if the program is no longer installed on the computer you may get this error.
- If you're trying to run a program that is not designed for your version of Windows you may get this error.
- Although many older programs designed to work in older versions of Windows will work with new versions of Windows, unfortunately, not all programs will work.
- If the program is an older MS-DOS program or early Windows program you may get this error.
- If the program is designed for a 64-bit version of Windows and you're running it in a 32-bit version of Windows, it will not work and generate this error.
- This error can be generated by a file that is a virus, worm, trojan, or other type of malware file. Often, this will be caused because the virus scanner installed in the computer will not allow the file to be installed or run. Try scanning the file to verify it is not a virus and/or infected.
- If the file has been checked and is clean, it is still possible that the virus protection program and/or another program installed on the computer is causing issues during the install or execution of the program. Boot the computer into Safe Mode and try running the program; booting the computer into Safe Mode will make sure nothing is running in the background that could be causing this issue.

- If you're getting this error during the installation of a program it's also possible that the CD-ROM drive or the drive you're installing the program from is not compatible with Windows or has drivers that are not compatible with Windows.
- Download the latest drivers for your CD drive or other drive from the computer manufacturer or from the hardware manufacturer. (Microsoft does not make driver for other hardware)

i did exactly what you said about anti-virus, i scanned until i have 4 anti-virus but still didn't work, well my computer was 32-bit and i installed 64-bit does it even matter?

i haven't tried that download the latest driver though, can you show me how?

ALDOoo
Basic Administrator
Game name: Aldo_Tizzone, Aldo_Marshall

December 3rd, 2017, 4:29 pm

When did you get this error, since the beginning or lately?

zer0
Enforcer
Game name: Jack_Corleone

December 3rd, 2017, 5:02 pm

Kragle wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 3:17 am

i did exactly what you said about anti-virus, i scanned until i have 4 anti-virus but still didn't work, well my computer was 32-bit and i installed 64-bit does it even matter?

i haven't tried that download the latest driver though, can you show me how?
It's not possible to launch 64bit application on 32 bit operating system. If you've done that, download 32bit version of that application.
If you think that there's a problem with drivers, visit your laptop manufacture site, you have all drivers there. However, there are some options to launch apps like that like using virtual machine and stuff like that.

Saiken
Outsider

December 4th, 2017, 10:26 am

@AldOoo lately

@Zer0 i got 64-Bit installed due to i was having 32-Bit which not allowed me to play 64-Bit so i installed Windows 7 Ultimate which is 64-Bit.Does Windows system make this probles as an issue?

ALDOoo
Basic Administrator
Game name: Aldo_Tizzone, Aldo_Marshall

December 4th, 2017, 6:58 pm

@Kragle
So, was everything working after you installed this windows version ?
if yes, go look for System Restore at system tools [or search it at Start], and restore your pc to an earlier time. It might fix this

Eduardo
Made man
Game name: Victor_Makarov, Patrick_McGuigan

December 5th, 2017, 2:25 am

Just delete the .im-rp folder in %APPDATA% and redownload launcher from here. Leave it on your desktop and don't rename it. This look like you tried to bypass it.

Saiken
Outsider

December 5th, 2017, 8:09 am

Eduardo wrote:
Just delete the .im-rp folder in %APPDATA% and redownload launcher from here. Leave it on your desktop and don't rename it. This look like you tried to bypass it.
its not only for launcher all of my softwares

Saiken
Outsider

December 5th, 2017, 8:10 am

Eduardo wrote:
its not only for launcher and all of my softwares as well

well seems it'll work what ALDOoo said so archive this

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

December 5th, 2017, 11:01 pm

This thread is now archived.
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Return to “Answered”