There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
KonopieIndyjskie
Rookie

I can not stick to the server

December 8th, 2017, 9:20 pm

Siemanko(HI), I have probably had a problem for a long time, I downloaded from many sources GTA and SAMP, GTA nicely everything turns on I download SAMPA installs, everything is git, I add the server displays I stick, and I see this message in the chat:

"SA-MP 0.3.7 STARTED
Conecting to IP
The server did not respond. retrying "

What's happening? I am asking for quick help, give me a paw

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: I can not stick to the server

December 8th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Hello and welcome to the community.

Does this only happen to this server or in general?
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

December 8th, 2017, 9:37 pm

Then you probably have problems with connection,but that does not have to be necessary if server was down today.Please check on others server...Also if you are connecting with SAMP application check ping in the right bottom.

tisler
Consigliere

December 10th, 2017, 2:52 am

Last active: December 8th, 2017, 10:31 pm

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

tisler
Consigliere

December 10th, 2017, 2:52 am

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”