how i can be a HELPER?

June 17th, 2018, 6:37 am

how i can be a HELPER?

Ruvik
Soldier
Game name: Ruvik_Victoriano, Pops_Pearce

Re: how i can be a HELPER?

June 17th, 2018, 6:57 am

Hello. You can become a helper by proving yourself worth it, making admins notice your nice attitude, being helpfull and investing your time into helping others and having a good attitude towards staff members and everyone else.
You have to convince admins/management that you are the right guy for the job and with time you will be chosen, or apply when helper applications are open and if they think you can do better they may choose you as an admin.
But first you will have to get some experiences within the server. You are pretty new to the server, so your chances of becoming a helper is pretty low. Good luck.

Kai
Trial Administrator
Game name: Arnold_Martinez, Arnold_DeLeon

June 17th, 2018, 7:00 am

Red Wolf wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 6:57 am
Hello. You can become a helper by proving yourself worth it, making admins notice your nice attitude, being helpfull and investing your time into helping others and having a good attitude towards staff members and everyone else.
You have to convince admins/management that you are the right guy for the job and with time you will be chosen, or apply when helper applications are open and if they think you can do better they may choose you as an admin.
But first you will have to get some experiences within the server. You are pretty new to the server, so your chances of becoming a helper is pretty low. Good luck.
like this guy.
Spoiler

Amanda
Trial Administrator
Game name: Amanda_Jansen, Amanda_Benzer

June 17th, 2018, 8:20 am

Helper: Exemplary and helpful behaviour. Helper applications occasionally open.

Administrator: The management picks trustworthy and hardworking players to become admins. There's no exact procedure to become an admin.

copied from /Faq question 16 ''how to join the server staff''
Rest in Peace S.D.C. 2016-10-24
Hall of fame.
'T1 LSPD
T1 SDC
T0 SDC
Server Helper

Amanda
Trial Administrator
Game name: Amanda_Jansen, Amanda_Benzer

June 17th, 2018, 8:20 am