There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
tacthuz96k
Rookie
Game name: Hussain_Kahloon

Drugs?

April 17th, 2019, 4:01 pm

How to make Drugs or House Bricks? Somebody tell me the whole process, no one replies me in /ask, never...

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: Drugs?

April 17th, 2019, 4:07 pm

Drugs = only made in drug labs. If you can't access a drug lab, you can't make drugs.

House bricks = materials = warehouse system - 1 lead and 1 metal together form together to create 1 material inside a warehouse.

viewtopic.php?t=66536
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Potchi
Enforcer
Game name: Jeremy_Lee, Angelo_Cresci, Ren_Takanashi

April 17th, 2019, 4:22 pm

As tisler above said, the process of producing drugs is troublesome.

To start with, there are four types of drugs (Cannabis, Cocaine, Ecstasy and Heroin) in which are separated into two subcategories of production, those are: Chemicals/Seeds. It's pretty much self-exaplanatory from their names, seeds are planted from a secret place at North Rock (srry cant provide the location @minimap, will add later) meanwhile chemicals are made directly from the lab.

So, other questions are: How do you produce/plant? Chemicals/seeds can be bought from drug laboratories that are really secretive. (You can't access them unless you know someone who owns a key) Two chemicals are: Heroin and Ecstasy, then the two seeds are what's left, Cannabis and Cocaine. Process of making them is you type weird texts that are case sensitive. If you wish to obtain drugs, you may ask a key owner and have access and/or buy them from a direct seller. (Beware from the cops as this is illegal)

- How do you obtain house bricks?

House bricks are what you call, weapon materials that are used to assemble a weapon/firearm when the necessities are met. (Amount of materials for each gun to be sold, you can check them at /sellgun)

You can use them like this: /sellgun <player ID/name> <weapon>

These are made from the warehouses. IM:RP has a warehouse system that are obtained by illegal factions that has a function to produce/create materials from adding up Metal/Lead. (1 Metal/Lead = 1 Material)

You may join a faction and have the priviledge of getting materials for a cheaper price, or buy directly from sellers. (Beware of cops again)

Hope this helps, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong in any sort.
The Leone Mob

-

(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: ur nigger ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: thats the big problem ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: + we shoot blacks ))
( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: even if they not in the gf ))[/center]

DR34M
Server Helper
Game name: Matthew_Boscorelli

April 17th, 2019, 6:27 pm

Hello tacthuz96k,

Following link explains how drugs are produced

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=91797

DaGGeR
Made man
Game name: Andrew_Salerno, Andrey_Kruglov

April 17th, 2019, 6:38 pm

All the drug factories are owned by one person, richest guy on the server.
So the only way you're gonna get drugs is by buying it.

As for mats factions make mats, so only faction leaders own warehouses.
Sooooooooo you also have to buy them.

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

April 18th, 2019, 7:00 pm

Your question got answered, if you have other questions send me fpm. :)

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

April 18th, 2019, 7:01 pm

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”