Or The Ppl is lying ?
sapd

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

Re: Area 51 ヅ

January 24th, 2020, 3:25 am

Its Fake
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

January 24th, 2020, 3:27 am

Yep It's A Scientific (!! Experiement !! )) Of United America ;) Many People's dont Knowing's , But if Area 51 City of Alien in America + They are UFO (Uditifed flyer object)) Garage , My friend was Doing Instagram Live when he Find ALIEN!!! But Dont Visit Bro , it is NOT safe + Suggestion : Delete thread Or Secret Service will visit!!!!!!!!
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Resick
Soldier
Game name: Resick_Falzetta

January 24th, 2020, 3:28 am

anime serie,why??

jek
Underboss

January 24th, 2020, 3:30 am

tisler wrote:
Yep It's A Scientific (!! Experiement !! )) Of United America ;) Many People's dont Knowing's , But if Area 51 City of Alien in America + They are UFO (Uditifed flyer object)) Garage , My friend was Doing Instagram Live when he Find ALIEN!!! But Dont Visit Bro , it is NOT safe + Suggestion : Delete thread Or Secret Service will visit!!!!!!!!
Also , i heard its Aliens Inside Your Brain. Thats means , thats Aliens dont exist and its fake experiment Created by Barack Obama in 2006 to Distract people from the Elastic Skulled Fly Killers , a Group known for Killing Humens and Thats why he its blame alien fir it.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

January 24th, 2020, 3:32 am

jek wrote:
tisler wrote:
Also , i heard its Aliens Inside Your Brain. Thats means , thats Aliens dont exist and its fake experiment Created by Barack Obama in 2006 to Distract people from the Elastic Skulled Fly Killers , a Group known for Killing Humens and Thats why he its blame alien fir it.
Dont Listen to this , im Work for Secret Service and we dont Having Elastic skulled fly killers lol!!!!! its Only little truth they dont have elastic Rightn ow , maybe later with Trump donald leader :)

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

jek
Underboss

January 24th, 2020, 3:33 am

Ok , and why woulds i trust a service of secret ?

tisler
Consigliere

January 24th, 2020, 3:34 am

jek wrote:
tisler wrote:
That is GOOOD!!! I Save to notepad ;) But Listen , You KNow Obama ? The paper Of Proof ( Like F8 u knw ) of What His last name = HIDDEN in AREA 51 !!!!! I Read Wikipedia Today and See this , Man , They are realy fooling Us like this WTF

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Rankie
Soldier
Game name: Ranko_Santana

January 24th, 2020, 3:34 am

i a worker dere iss zoo guud u c SCary danGerously monsters looKIng pePle liKe jek loLLL ((hidden information!!)
/jwalk

tisler
Consigliere

January 24th, 2020, 3:36 am

+ I have Video

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

January 24th, 2020, 3:36 am

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”