There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
ItsDepsi
Server Helper
Game name: Calvin_ViCario, Vlad_ViCario

Samp addon Interior bugs

May 4th, 2020, 7:54 pm

i'm sure everyone is aware of Samp Addon interior bug that when you go inside e.g office interior inside house/biz w/e you see nothing, was wondring if anyone know how to fix it , if so help me out and other players in the server who use samp addon and faced same stupid bug if invinseble interior :)

Rayz
Donator
Game name: Jari_Salonen, Ray_Gotzone

Re: Samp addon Interior bugs

May 5th, 2020, 10:56 am

Here to follow, have same problem

Odane
SASF Member
Game name: Odane_Coke, Mario_Agnoli

May 6th, 2020, 8:00 am

I spoke with the developer of SAMP addon about this and he said there is nothing we as regular players can do to fix this issue, the scripting team of the server alone can fix this, he gave me some solution but I forgot about it because hey, this is IM-RP and I'm not an admin so my opinion won't count and in most cases, the suggestion will be denied for some stupid reason or another. So I didn't bother to waste my time.

The only fix I found for this problem is not to use samp addon or downgrade to addon 2.3. That's the only client-side fix I know of.
The King has returned to his throne.

ItsDepsi
Server Helper

May 6th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Odane wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 8:00 am
I spoke with the developer of SAMP addon about this and he said there is nothing we as regular players can do to fix this issue, the scripting team of the server alone can fix this, he gave me some solution but I forgot about it because hey, this is IM-RP and I'm not an admin so my opinion won't count and in most cases, the suggestion will be denied for some stupid reason or another. So I didn't bother to waste my time.

The only fix I found for this problem is not to use samp addon or downgrade to addon 2.3. That's the only client-side fix I know of.
if you do have a solution that can help you should make the suggestion this days almost every suggestion is gettting accepted even if its dumb , you just need people to agree with you and most of the time people will agree since alot of people who use addon faced this one way or another :>

i will try to downgrade to 2.3 and ill post a feedback :) thanks for the information my friend.

ItsDepsi
Server Helper

May 6th, 2020, 1:21 pm

so i tried to find 2.3 version found only 1 download but the problem is when i start the game with 2.3 its auto crush with launcher (can't play without it i'm forced) if you could link a 2.3 version that works without crushing the launcher that will be great :)
@Odane

Roturo
Donator
Game name: Roturo_Enzo

May 6th, 2020, 3:06 pm

ItsDepsi wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 1:21 pm
so i tried to find 2.3 version found only 1 download but the problem is when i start the game with 2.3 its auto crush with launcher (can't play without it i'm forced) if you could link a 2.3 version that works without crushing the launcher that will be great :)
@Odane
https://www.upload.ee/files/11640776/addon_2.3.rar.html
xx

Cinematic
Outsider
Game name: Victor_Mendoza

May 9th, 2020, 9:08 pm

I remember the creator of samp addon talked about this recently on forums. I guess he will fix it in the next version.

Noylan
Soldier
Game name: Scar_Salerno

May 16th, 2020, 1:55 am

did you fix it or?
Scar_Salerno 1217 kills 557 deaths KDR: 2.18
Scar_Salerno 429 kills 157 deaths KDR: 2.73
Scar_Salerno 164 kills 46 deaths KDR: 3.57

Noylan
Soldier
Game name: Scar_Salerno