There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
PhiliP
Faction Leader
Game name: Anthony_Reagan, Philip_Reagan, Thomas_Laurent

Patriots in IM community

June 21st, 2020, 1:26 pm

Patriots presence in our community is increasing so noticably and so are their prices since they're mainly owned by the richest of the richest players in this server.
So the question is,what is the source of the patriots and who is responsible of the number of patriots in game since there's no direct way to obtain that vehicle just like the case of the premium white vests.
Done

ahsugar
Made man
Game name: Lewis_Zeni

Re: Patriots in IM community

June 21st, 2020, 1:30 pm

It used to be in a dealership back in the day (low id patriots) but all the high IDs are spawned in by woot i'd imagine.

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

June 21st, 2020, 1:40 pm

I think, but I am not sure. If you donate X euros you get 1. That was rumour like 3 years ago, I aint sure cuz actually it is rumour.

PhiliP
Faction Leader

June 21st, 2020, 1:41 pm

ahsugar wrote:
It used to be in a dealership back in the day (low id patriots) but all the high IDs are spawned in by woot i'd imagine.
And where did that dealership go ? It's better than getting it spawned by the owner for the donators especially which is not fair.
Done

PhiliP
Faction Leader

June 21st, 2020, 1:43 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 1:40 pm
I think, but I am not sure. If you donate X euros you get 1. That was rumour like 3 years ago, I aint sure cuz actually it is rumour.
That's why such things should be clear for everybody not only based on rumors.
Done

ahsugar
Made man
Game name: Lewis_Zeni

June 21st, 2020, 1:46 pm

LeRoi wrote:
ahsugar wrote:
And where did that dealership go ? It's better than getting it spawned by the owner for the donators especially which is not fair.
Only the patriot was removed from the dealership, existing owners would get to keep their patriot. It only use to have 100% hp but it got buffed to the current hp, thus making them valuable, with the price constantly increasing as the rich get richer, leaving the poor unable to afford. It's the capitalist way of life my friend, just like the modern day America.

PhiliP
Faction Leader

June 21st, 2020, 2:06 pm

ahsugar wrote:
LeRoi wrote:
ahsugar wrote:
Only the patriot was removed from the dealership, existing owners would get to keep their patriot. It only use to have 100% hp but it got buffed to the current hp, thus making them valuable, with the price constantly increasing as the rich get richer, leaving the poor unable to afford. It's the capitalist way of life my friend, just like the modern day America.
The point is that there should be clear system for obtaining that vehicle just like Zarko said : you donate X dollars to get a patriot or you get Premium level X to get a patriot.
So I'm just complaining that the players shouldn't get that vehicle regarding their good relations with the owners or whatever but there is a system that should be implied for donors or not that's not the actual concern.
Done

Liroy
Caporegime
Game name: Leroy_Burke

June 21st, 2020, 2:10 pm

ahsugar wrote:
LeRoi wrote:
ahsugar wrote:
It's the capitalist way of life my friend, just like the modern day America.
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR
real eyes, realize, real lies

PhiliP
Faction Leader

June 21st, 2020, 2:14 pm

A'ite,archive it.
I've collected the information I needed,thanks.
Done

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

June 21st, 2020, 2:39 pm

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”