There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Luis_Rose
Outsider
Game name: Luis_Sacueza

Question for staff/owner/PD high ranks

August 19th, 2020, 12:43 pm

When our gameplay is being ruined by LEO where do we ask for help if their superior is doing the same?

I've seen most people having problem with leo taking their weapon licenses for just flashing or sometimes not even doing that, just like in my case.
Is there anyone that fights for these people? or we need to all spam forums and ask for answers?

It's enough, it wasn't enough that PD got another chance to join the gameplay in IMRP, now they use water tanks, spray cans and most of all corruption.
We have to all record 4-8 hours daily instead of enjoying the gameplay just to justify corruption, but some people can't, they have bad computers or bad internet and computer. Are we all detectives on server or players who joined server to relieve stress from irl situations or having fun?
Why do we have to record all the time just in case someone abuses their Legal power over us for being arabs, jews, muslims, christians, etc.
Religion doesn't matter in this server, why the fuck are you abusing power only for the people who are different religion than you are?

Highranks are rule in /b /l, they do whatever they want, if you are not friends with them they will abuse their powers or even if you are different religion than their own.

Are we here ISIS vs USA or players who are here enjoying their time and having fun.

It's time to stop this corruption and i hope that the server owner @woot will do something about it, it's not just me it's more others.
How is this not enough proof?

This is the reply i got back:
Ralph_ wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 11:38 pm

Mister Rose,

Internal Affairs Group received your complaint against Lead Officer Tommy Ruslen on 19th of August, 2020. We have reviewed all evidence that you provided to us and we deem it as insufficient to prove anything.

(( OOC: Accusations that you brought forward can only be proven by a video/or couple of screenshots of the incident itself. You provided us with two screenshots of arrest procedure which happened after the situation and did not really have any links to the actual situation itself. If you have any more evidence (preferrably a video) - please reply to this PM with it and we'll be happy to look into it. ))

Please do not file another complaint regarding this incident.

Kind regards,
Lieutenant Ralph Toretto
Internal Affairs Group
How is this not enough?
Evidence:Image

There is multiple ways to RP this and use "Bodycamera" as a rp, to prove who is lying and who not.
This is bullshit right now, PD and SASF Think they can do whatever they want, and when they get killed they cry on forums for dm and every admin is on their side.

I want their highranks or the person taking my license to reply here to give me my property which is my weapon license that had 0 infractions on it and yet was taken away only because i was carrying weapons in restricted area.

And who can resolve this if the PD high ranks are corrupted and ignore this request, and admins won't do anything about it?
This is as close as we can get to reporting corruption, otherwise we need to be in their faction to see it.
I want sincere answer rather than troll answers and making this help request look bad insulting me and stuff.
My new in game name is Luis_Sacueza.

Ponchick
Soldier
Game name: Jason_Varela

Re: Question for staff/owner/PD high ranks

August 19th, 2020, 12:49 pm

Have you tried to speak with Altierri?
it seems to be violation of OOC rule which means you should report him on forums and not by IA report.

There's many ways to handle this in-game but to go out loud on Help & Question theard wont help you since its not a serious question.

Luis_Rose
Outsider

August 19th, 2020, 12:51 pm

Ponchick wrote:
it seems to be violation of OOC rule which means you should report him on forums and not by IA report.

There's many ways to handle this in-game but to go out loud on Help & Question theard wont help you since its not a serious question.
If it does really have anything to do with OOC rule i will be glad to contact admin Altierri for this issue.
and i will be really thankful for telling me that.

ABM
Donator
Game name: Dario_Rivera, Charbel_Lopez

August 19th, 2020, 12:57 pm

Luis_Rose wrote:
Ponchick wrote:

If it does really have anything to do with OOC rule i will be glad to contact admin Altierri for this issue.

Altierri is the Head of Legal, if you think that some PD/SF highranks are abusing or corrupting, or ain't taking action against the corrupt members in their faction you gotta contact him with the evidence that you have...
Last edited by ABM on August 19th, 2020, 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Luis_Rose
Outsider

August 19th, 2020, 12:58 pm

ABM wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 12:57 pm
Luis_Rose wrote:
Ponchick wrote:

Altierri is the Head of Legal, if you think that some PD/SF highranks are abusing or corrupting, or ain't taking action against the corrupt members in their faction you gotta contact him with the evidence that you have...

Why are you adding your own text to my quote?

Ponchick
Soldier

August 19th, 2020, 1:00 pm

You understood his point.
But like I said, It seems to be OOC matter here, your SS'es contains mostly OOC chat about regions.

Luis_Rose
Outsider

August 19th, 2020, 1:02 pm

Ponchick wrote:
But like I said, It seems to be OOC matter here, your SS'es contains mostly OOC chat about regions.
What if he ignores too?

Ponchick
Soldier

August 19th, 2020, 1:05 pm

Luis_Rose wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 1:02 pm
Ponchick wrote:
What if he ignores too?
To be honest I don't know what to do any further from here.

vans
Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Dave_Silver

August 19th, 2020, 2:18 pm

Well, Ralph pretty much did answer everything in the IA report, you provided screens of the moment your license were taken away.

What Ralph meant is that you should’ve taken screens since the situation begin, there is no other way to confirm that the reported officer did X and Y thing and was being corrupted.

Next time, if you feel like an officer is abusing his powers take screenshots straight away and don’t wait to be arrested and your belongings taken away to report the officer.

Liroy
Caporegime
Game name: Leroy_Burke

August 19th, 2020, 2:35 pm

I wonder with what logic have you been led by to think those are sufficient evidences to accuse someone for corruption? Your "evidences" proves nothing, all I can see is that you call them IC corrupted dogs and insulting them OOC after which Luigi insults you back.

Show valid evidences that could backup your claims where they took your weplic for flashing weps in restricted area. If you do so, I guarantee you that your licenses will be refunded and officer who took it will be fired.
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR
real eyes, realize, real lies

Led
Made man
Game name: Samuel_Longstreet, Samuel_Bouchard

August 19th, 2020, 3:37 pm

Corruption is allowed for t2+ and is an IC matter which can't be proven with OOC screenshots
my thoroughfares are of considerable length

PhiliP
Faction Leader
Game name: Anthony_Reagan, Thomas_Laurent

August 19th, 2020, 4:55 pm

Well, If you talk about "Corruption" I don't see any corruption represented in your screenshots.

But, I see clear verbal racism that he can get banned for.
Done

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

August 19th, 2020, 4:59 pm

Hello, it's me Adam Cooper. Please don't make these kind of threads again.

Sincerely woot.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Luis_Rose
Outsider

August 19th, 2020, 5:00 pm

Liroy wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 2:35 pm
I wonder with what logic have you been led by to think those are sufficient evidences to accuse someone for corruption? Your "evidences" proves nothing, all I can see is that you call them IC corrupted dogs and insulting them OOC after which Luigi insults you back.

Show valid evidences that could backup your claims where they took your weplic for flashing weps in restricted area. If you do so, I guarantee you that your licenses will be refunded and officer who took it will be fired.
I got few people who saw me doing that and i can ask them to reply if its what you want

Benjamin
Soldier
Game name: Benjamin_Doyle

August 19th, 2020, 5:33 pm

only retards who get a hard on because they impound vehicles for 666 and take weapon licenses join PD, lets face it. tattaglia made PD atrocious and implemented all these stupid tactics. that luigi guy you posted screenshots of is notorious for doing it because he gets rolled often.
Ionut123 wrote:in a whole day half coming New Year 2013 begins tomorrow night most beautiful party of the year i relly want this party be... (drinks Cigarettes Girls) I LOVE THIS LIFE

Luis_Rose
Outsider

August 19th, 2020, 5:55 pm

Also Mason_Valentino because he clearly said in my ss "Give me his licenses" didnt say "give me your ID card" or anything.

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
Game name: Paul_Henderson

August 19th, 2020, 5:57 pm

Talk with Altierri if you have complaints about legal factions or their members which can't be handled by their own fleaders.
hehe

Altierri
Retired Admin
Game name: Victor_Altierri, Mason_Gilroy

August 19th, 2020, 6:42 pm

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”