There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Matteo_Davoss
Outsider
Game name: Matteo_LoCascio, Matteo_Nobile

I've lost my house

November 15th, 2020, 12:56 am

Hi, I'm Matteo Nobile IG , i was not at home cause i was in holidays with my gf for 12 days (ive proof if needs) I didn t receivd any e-mail about the rules changing (that u need to play 4 hours every 2 weeks) so now i just logged in and i saw that i've lost all my houses. I had 3 houses but one in particular was the one that i miss so much, house 124. ther's a possibility to have it back please?

viox
Donator
Game name: Daniel_Marsico, Lamine_Verderaz

Re: I've lost my house

November 15th, 2020, 12:58 am

Unfortunaley there is no way you get the houses back, you should've activated vacation mode before going I/A.
We don't jump in DMs,
We buck 'em direct and deliver the message.

Matteo_Davoss
Outsider
Game name: Matteo_LoCascio, Matteo_Nobile

November 15th, 2020, 1:25 am

I ve been there for 12 days, i didn t received any e-mail as always from the server, i just knew that rules changed but i wasn t there and noone told me =(

cbi-
SAPD High Command
Game name: Matthew_Weber

November 15th, 2020, 3:52 am

woot wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 9:42 am
The rule regarding inactive houses and businesses being removed, will change.
Currently, players must have been online just one second in the past 14 days to avoid losing their houses or businesses.

Starting 1st of November 2020, the new rule is:
Players must have played at least 4 hours in the past 2 weeks to keep their houses and businesses.

Additionally:
Players with their house deleted due to inactivity will receive a 150% cash refund based on the house interior price. (example: if your house had interior ID 25, you will receive a $30m refund - the original interior price is $20m) Any items stored in the house locker inventory at the time of deletion is non-refundable.
Players that have their business deleted due to inactivity will receive a cash refund based on business type and location (this is a fixed price and non-negotiable; it is much lower than the realistic purchase price)
No refunds will be given for any properties removed before 01/11/2020

This change is made to avoid the known problem of players logging in just to avoid losing properties with no intention to play.
If you know that you will be unable to have a 4-hour playtime in 2 weeks, you may use vacation mode.
If you have used up all your vacation modes, I recommend you to sell your properties instead.
If you have no interest in playing on IM anymore, use common sense, and sell your properties to active players.

Yes, you have worked hard and long for your properties, but there's no point in having hundreds of houses of businesses using up slots/locations if you have no time or intention to play anymore.

This will go into effect on November 1st, meaning players that do not have 4 hours of playtime between tomorrow (17th October) and 1st of November will have their properties removed, even if they logged in.

cbi-
SAPD High Command
Game name: Matthew_Weber

November 15th, 2020, 3:52 am

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”