There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Hazard
Donator
Game name: Manuel_Bagarella

Sensitivity issue.

May 16th, 2021, 7:43 pm

I have been experiencing sensitivity issues for a while now. Most of friends play on 800 dpi, 2 in-game bars and 0.003500 sensitivity value (.ini), I tried the same settings but my aim is almost stuck and not moving at all. I thought it would be my windows so I tried on my laptop and still, thought it would be my mouse, so I brought my old mouse with 800 dpi and still. So what's wrong with it? And please don't suggest me to have my own settings, because I'm pretty sure they get changed somehow.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

Re: Sensitivity issue.

May 17th, 2021, 6:32 pm

deleted the off topic posts, keep it regarding the issue next time.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Vesinyo
Associate
Game name: Vesinyo_Kaparez

May 18th, 2021, 5:55 am

Hazard wrote:
I have been experiencing sensitivity issues for a while now. Most of friends play on 800 dpi, 2 in-game bars and 0.003500 sensitivity value (.ini), I tried the same settings but my aim is almost stuck and not moving at all. I thought it would be my windows so I tried on my laptop and still, thought it would be my mouse, so I brought my old mouse with 800 dpi and still. So what's wrong with it? And please don't suggest me to have my own settings, because I'm pretty sure they get changed somehow.
it happened when you change your sens ig from low to high (bars)
go to documents>GTA San Andreas User Files> gta_sa.set/gta_sa2.set delete those files
and remmber if you put the sensitivty in game with 2 bars for example dont change it to 3 you have to do that again (what i wrote above)

Hazard
Donator

May 18th, 2021, 7:52 pm

Vesinyo wrote:
Hazard wrote:
go to documents>GTA San Andreas User Files> gta_sa.set/gta_sa2.set delete those files
and remmber if you put the sensitivty in game with 2 bars for example dont change it to 3 you have to do that again (what i wrote above)
I tried this multiple times, but still.

that one
Rookie
Game name: Alex_Sacco

May 18th, 2021, 8:55 pm

Dude you're so fcking low, please consider tying explosives around your waist and think about the rest
F20.4/F20.6

Vesinyo
Associate
Game name: Vesinyo_Kaparez

May 20th, 2021, 2:36 pm

Hazard wrote:
May 18th, 2021, 7:52 pm
Vesinyo wrote:
Hazard wrote:
I tried this multiple times, but still.
you can try changing your windows sensitivty too-

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

June 7th, 2021, 3:58 pm

You fixed this issue? Hazard?

Hazard
Donator

June 8th, 2021, 1:40 am

Vauth wrote:
Still trying to, but you can archive this.

Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

June 8th, 2021, 3:48 am

Message me on discord, ill send you a sensefix i made few years ago, doesn't get bugged.

Minnie
Made man
Game name: Anna_Valentina, Maria_Campbell

June 8th, 2021, 5:17 am

Hazard wrote:
June 8th, 2021, 1:40 am
Vauth wrote:
Still trying to, but you can archive this.
Okay.

Minnie
Made man
Game name: Anna_Valentina, Maria_Campbell

June 8th, 2021, 5:17 am

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”