There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Melnik
Outsider
Game name: Aslan_Kocovali, Melnik_Banks

SAMP ADDONS ISSUE

September 10th, 2021, 3:21 am

when i launch the game with samp addon it doesnt let me in, it crashes on samp, but when i uninstall it it works, but i want samp addon
Double Back, Dressed In Red Laces

cvelxrd
Donator
Game name: Claudio_Giacchetti

Re: SAMP ADDONS ISSUE

September 10th, 2021, 3:44 am

ok bro
-cvelxrd-

Frederick
Basic Administrator
Game name: Frederick_Price, Harvey_Mendez

September 10th, 2021, 7:14 am

Which addon version are you using?

Verks
Outsider
Game name: Adonis_Shaw

September 11th, 2021, 5:19 am

You could be using the wrong version of SAMP Addon. If you haven't tried 2.6, try it, works perfectly fine for me. https://www.mediafire.com/file/ppd6ty1x ... p.exe/file

Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

September 11th, 2021, 5:27 am

erekktion wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 3:21 am
when i launch the game with samp addon it doesnt let me in, it crashes on samp, but when i uninstall it it works, but i want samp addon

Delete your gta or Uninstall SAMP then download this

viewtopic.php?f=175&t=190986&p=2470796#p2470796

enjoy

vans
Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Dave_Silver

September 16th, 2021, 9:26 pm

If you haven't manage to fix this yet then reinstall gta to a clean folder and then install the latest samp addon and try to run the game or try installing a lower version of samp addon, this is one of the known fixes around it.

2WICE
SASF Member
Game name: Johnny_Butcher

September 18th, 2021, 5:11 am

Downloading a GTA won't be fixing your Issue anymore, But It would get it worse for you since SA:MP Addon would probably get Uninstalled due to the samp changes, The Issue comes from audio.asi of SA:MP Addon 2.4 Removing it fixes the Issue but It will get you more problems such as Opcodes spam when switching vehicles / SA:MP will be crashing when you quit the game, And The music stream won't be enabled In-game obviously, The available solution you can try is uploading a new version of SA:MP Addon (2.6 recommended), If It's already fixed make sure to reply here Instead of keeping this topic alive for no actual reason.
@erekktion
sapd

Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

September 18th, 2021, 7:04 am

Satan wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 5:11 am
Downloading a GTA won't be fixing your Issue anymore, But It would get it worse for you since SA:MP Addon would probably get Uninstalled due to the samp changes, The Issue comes from audio.asi of SA:MP Addon 2.4 Removing it fixes the Issue but It will get you more problems such as Opcodes spam when switching vehicles / SA:MP will be crashing when you quit the game, And The music stream won't be enabled In-game obviously, The available solution you can try is uploading a new version of SA:MP Addon (2.6 recommended), If It's already fixed make sure to reply here Instead of keeping this topic alive for no actual reason.
@erekktion
dude my gta has samp addon built in ;)

Biker
Basic Administrator
Game name: Stanley_Pearce

September 19th, 2021, 11:06 am

Feedback?

Biker
Basic Administrator
Game name: Stanley_Pearce