There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

Re: Survey conclusions

May 27th, 2014, 2:53 pm

Joeyzi wrote:I heard rumors that Noah is gonna be the leader therefore Mueller is the 2nd guy who is gonna take the faction anw lets see.
grattang

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

May 27th, 2014, 2:59 pm

haha Mueller in FBI means Buck will be in FBI which'll end up in massive MG and abuse XD
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 27th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Carrone wrote:haha Mueller in FBI means Buck will be in FBI which'll end up in massive MG and abuse XD
which also means Dean_Catalano also in FBI... XD

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

hyper42O
Made man
Game name: Henry_Pearce

May 27th, 2014, 4:34 pm

Fabio wrote:
Joeyzi wrote:I heard rumors that Noah is gonna be the leader therefore Mueller is the 2nd guy who is gonna take the faction anw lets see.
Aren't you banned yet?
humm?>

Galdo
SASF Commander
Game name: Miguel_Ortega, Marcus_Clifford

May 27th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Give me Ef Be Ei, I'll drop by your warehouses and arrest you for illegal contrabands.
Galdo wrote:My teacher once stated that there are no stupid questions. Back then we didn't have internet, or Italy Mafia Roleplay. My teacher was wrong.
A chain is no stronger than its weakest link.
2007 - 2018 ON & OFF

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

May 27th, 2014, 6:27 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Hunter JD wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Fabio wrote:Yes I got taken by them once and Luigi made me think that he thought I snitched.
Do you remember when they took Tattaglia reserved skins and pretended to be one of us? Oh, that MG.
The problem is you generalize too much, one bad agent for you makes the whole FBI bad. Want me to generalize tattaglia too? ;)
Its hard to generalize anything when the FBI has got, what, six or seven members.
The FBI has 0 members.
Galdo wrote:Give me Ef Be Ei, I'll drop by your warehouses and arrest you for illegal contrabands.

Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

May 27th, 2014, 6:46 pm

Carrone wrote:haha Mueller in FBI means Buck will be in FBI which'll end up in massive MG and abuse XD
I prefer that rather then having Leone all messed up you've left a mark on Leone as the most trolling illegal faction in the histroy you've had your chance to actually be in charge of a faction and you've all fucked it up and now you're accusing me and Mueller for metagaming?

You're honestly hilarious please return to your filthy workplace and contiune your gaming life on your twenty-fifth I can see a bright future for you.
The Los Santos Crime Association

Benjamin
Soldier
Game name: Benjamin_Doyle

May 27th, 2014, 6:48 pm

Smoke wrote:
which also means Dean_Catalano also in FBI... XD
Mueller and Buck were in FBI before. :/
Ionut123 wrote:in a whole day half coming New Year 2013 begins tomorrow night most beautiful party of the year i relly want this party be... (drinks Cigarettes Girls) I LOVE THIS LIFE

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 27th, 2014, 6:52 pm

Buck wrote:
I prefer that rather then having Leone all messed up you've left a mark on Leone as the most trolling illegal faction in the histroy you've had your chance to actually be in charge of a faction and you've all fucked it up and now you're accusing me and Mueller for metagaming?

You're honestly hilarious please return to your filthy workplace and contiune your gaming life on your twenty-fifth I can see a bright future for you.
Spoiler

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

May 27th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Buck wrote:

XD so uninformed ffs cute.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Ozzy
Legend
Game name: Craig_Collins

May 27th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Return to “Community Announcements”