May 22nd, 2017, 9:00 pm

zen wrote:
Vegas wrote:
hyper42O wrote:Thanks you vegas for vouching for me I'm finally a helper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no problem
and thanks for the 75euro ;)
:( :( :( :(
Thank you Harry Brother for your support . One day I'll pay back for all you did for me

zen
Enforcer
Game name: Obbie_Trice

Re: Helper Applications [OPEN]

May 22nd, 2017, 9:01 pm

hyper42O wrote:
zen wrote:
Vegas wrote:

no problem
Thank you Harry Brother for your support . One day I'll pay back for all you did for me
np bro I didnt win the helper spot but I won everyones heart with my aplication x*(

waldo
Associate
Game name: Luke_Armstrong, Labanta_Rossini, Huvely_Himvesso

May 22nd, 2017, 9:02 pm

MC MATE wrote:any Reson of me Not have this?

hyper42O
Made man
Game name: Henry_Pearce

May 22nd, 2017, 9:02 pm

zen wrote:
hyper42O wrote:
zen wrote:
Vegas wrote:

no problem
np bro I didnt win the helper spot but I won everyones heart with my aplication x*(

Hahahahahahahaha love u man smoke a frula kompa kuzis ??

zen
Enforcer

May 22nd, 2017, 9:09 pm

hyper42O wrote:
zen wrote:
hyper42O wrote:
zen wrote:
Vegas wrote:

no problem

Hahahahahahahaha love u man smoke a frula kompa kuzis ??
<3 <3 <3 ofc bro

Spec
Enforcer
Game name: Harvey_Specter, Michael_Versace, Niko_Smirnov

May 23rd, 2017, 1:08 pm

Good luck I guess.
Last edited by Spec on May 24th, 2017, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zen
Enforcer

May 23rd, 2017, 2:26 pm

:( :( :(

MC MATE
Soldier
Game name: Owen_Darmody

May 23rd, 2017, 2:27 pm

zen wrote::( :( :(

sit

zen
Enforcer

May 23rd, 2017, 2:30 pm

MC MATE wrote:
zen wrote::( :( :(

sit
no

NeMsIs
Donator
Game name: Mickey_Lombardi, Maurizio_Lombardi

May 23rd, 2017, 4:18 pm

They forgot to write " Don't apply if you don't have friends in staff team" :)

Liroy
Caporegime
Game name: Leroy_Burke

May 23rd, 2017, 5:20 pm

NeMsIs wrote:They forgot to write " Don't apply if you don't have friends in staff team" :)
:cry: :cry: :cry: I thought I have friends, oh my world is so cruel :roll: :roll:

Black Hunter
Outsider
Game name: Billy_Taylor

May 23rd, 2017, 5:25 pm

i apply too eee helped few levels 1 and introduced them fully into the server and server rules.... but the application makes it difficult, i dont think it's about application it's about will, writting essay wouldnt help or anythin, just if helpers were choosen by the will they show, not smthing else.. any staff should be friendly to those who are good and not rulebreaker , but i still havent seen someone like that. (except Hazard that retired)

wiz
Soldier
Game name: Dario_Bonacci

May 23rd, 2017, 5:34 pm

Black Hunter wrote:i apply too eee helped few levels 1 and introduced them fully into the server and server rules.... but the application makes it difficult, i dont think it's about application it's about will, writting essay wouldnt help or anythin, just if helpers were choosen by the will they show, not smthing else.. any staff should be friendly to those who are good and not rulebreaker , but i still havent seen someone like that. (except Hazard that retired)
You probably don't even understand the concept of helpers.

You have to be capable of actually helping players. That requires some competences. Some examples: full understanding of the IM ruleset, IM experience, proper English, maturity, and so on.

That's what it used to be atleast. I don't even know 70% of the helpers as of today.

NeMsIs
Donator

May 23rd, 2017, 7:34 pm

wiz wrote:
Black Hunter wrote:i apply too eee helped few levels 1 and introduced them fully into the server and server rules.... but the application makes it difficult, i dont think it's about application it's about will, writting essay wouldnt help or anythin, just if helpers were choosen by the will they show, not smthing else.. any staff should be friendly to those who are good and not rulebreaker , but i still havent seen someone like that. (except Hazard that retired)

You have to be capable of actually helping players. That requires some competences. Some examples: full understanding of the IM ruleset, IM experience, proper English, maturity, and so on.

That's what it used to be atleast. I don't even know 70% of the helpers as of today.
That concept changed long time ago wiz, it's all about friends now xd

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

May 23rd, 2017, 8:09 pm

NeMsIs wrote:
wiz wrote:

You're wrong. Oh, and ofcourse, if you're a total dick or you don't seem capable of the position nobody's going to vouch for you aswell.

Ugo
Outsider
Game name: Ethan_Angstom

May 23rd, 2017, 8:11 pm

Hope the IM get some good and real Helping Helpers.

Copani
Soldier
Game name: Douglas_Brooks, Antonio_Corzetti

May 23rd, 2017, 8:13 pm

NeMsIs wrote:
wiz wrote:

Not really lol

NeMsIs
Donator

May 23rd, 2017, 9:17 pm

tisler wrote:
NeMsIs wrote:
wiz wrote:

You're wrong. Oh, and ofcourse, if you're a total dick or you don't seem capable of the position nobody's going to vouch for you aswell.
Hm..nope? If you don't have 5 votes or 4 at least your app will be neglected, votes are gained according to X frd with staff member Y so he votes for him not coz he actually deserve or any shit and ofc Y should start acting polite on forums and there is pure example that i can quote here but i prefer not to, anyway you cannot say otherwise come on you have just become helper. Would you say something else? Ofc nppe :) but this is how it goes wether you admit it or not.
Hf and gz for helper position ;)

Object
Enforcer
Game name: Steven_Bradley

May 23rd, 2017, 9:37 pm

People like to have responsibility in a game. LOL

ElGendy
Radio DJ
Game name: Ezio_Pearce

May 23rd, 2017, 10:12 pm