Page 4 of 4

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: August 4th, 2019, 2:00 am
by Roturo
wiper wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 11:20 pm
@woot why reduced weapons bullets in ammu? it was good 1 m4 - 250 now u made 1 m4 - 150
it was always 150

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: August 4th, 2019, 2:24 am
by Bennyy
Steelshot wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 2:00 am
wiper wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 11:20 pm
@woot why reduced weapons bullets in ammu? it was good 1 m4 - 250 now u made 1 m4 - 150
it was always 150
100-50 ye always has been that

One purchase is 150 bullets.

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: August 4th, 2019, 3:59 am
by Asad
Well..better later than never.

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: August 4th, 2019, 12:35 pm
by Brogo
wiper wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 11:20 pm
@woot why reduced weapons bullets in ammu? it was good 1 m4 - 250 now u made 1 m4 - 150
Yeah, please make it 250 again.

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: August 4th, 2019, 12:36 pm
by woot
Brogo wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 12:35 pm
wiper wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 11:20 pm
@woot why reduced weapons bullets in ammu? it was good 1 m4 - 250 now u made 1 m4 - 150
Yeah, please make it 250 again.
no, it always was 150, I accidentally made it 250 during the quickbuy update so now its back to the original value.

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: August 4th, 2019, 1:03 pm
by Brogo
woot wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 12:36 pm
Brogo wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 12:35 pm
wiper wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 11:20 pm
@woot why reduced weapons bullets in ammu? it was good 1 m4 - 250 now u made 1 m4 - 150
Yeah, please make it 250 again.
no, it always was 150, I accidentally made it 250 during the quickbuy update so now its back to the original value.
''Thumbs up''

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: August 4th, 2019, 1:36 pm
by wiper
woot wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 12:36 pm
Brogo wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 12:35 pm
wiper wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 11:20 pm
@woot why reduced weapons bullets in ammu? it was good 1 m4 - 250 now u made 1 m4 - 150
Yeah, please make it 250 again.
no, it always was 150, I accidentally made it 250 during the quickbuy update so now its back to the original value.
everyone liked it or if you wont bring for dgl / m4 atleast make 1 sniper 80 bullets

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: August 7th, 2019, 5:26 pm
by Mickey_John
Appreciated with new players point,
Require discount price offer with buying vehicle of players who's score less than 10 (If it possible, Kindly update it as it has difficult new players to buying expensive vehicles)

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: August 26th, 2019, 3:51 pm
by Scrapper
so damn good

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: September 1st, 2019, 7:17 pm
by TheCowboy
Thank you for reducing the amount of hourly cash produced by businesses, I'll make sure I keep my credit card ready to spend, somewhere else.

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: October 17th, 2019, 6:59 pm
by TransLocation
New update soon ?

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: October 17th, 2019, 7:08 pm
by Yoran
TransLocation wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 6:59 pm
New update soon ?
Image

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: October 17th, 2019, 9:22 pm
by Roturo
Yoran wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 7:08 pm
TransLocation wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 6:59 pm
New update soon ?
Image

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

Posted: October 17th, 2019, 9:25 pm
by DISISLYF
KEKW cmonBruh