There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

Re: Survey conclusions

May 24th, 2014, 2:04 pm

K3lroy wrote:I'm excited to see how weapon saving turns out, but I sense people will want it gone again in a matter of months.
Still disappointed about carsurfing - sultans and nrgs full of M4 waving gunnuts isn't really what we need..
This won't really work with 0.3z anyway. The person on the roof gets hit by the players shooting from the windows and if there's multiple players on the roof they'd all hit eachother instead of the enemy. It's good for having fun and driving around but it'll be useless in gunfights. I'm glad to see it back to be honest.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 24th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Can someone tell me who suggested about wep saving... igefihdfhgidfgd

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Rap
Soldier
Game name: Martinez_DeMarco

Bboy wrote:
K3lroy wrote:I was happy until I saw FBI and carsurfing...
:evil: :twisted: :evil:

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

Perry wrote:
K3lroy wrote:I'm excited to see how weapon saving turns out, but I sense people will want it gone again in a matter of months.
To be honest I can't really see it working well on this server. There are way too many gunfights for people to justify spending $80k on an M4 or whatever it'll be.
thank you

anyways this new toy system might be good cause now i can modify myself so i can look different from all other fat
Last edited by jek on May 24th, 2014, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Peterson
Enforcer
Game name: Emmanuel_Bradford, Andrea_Peterson, Darrell_Torres

I would actually like to see FBI again.

Carrone
Retired Admin

May 24th, 2014, 2:06 pm

Perry wrote:
To be honest I can't really see it working well on this server. There are way too many gunfights for people to justify spending $80k on an M4 or whatever it'll be.
ye lol people already lose a couple of million a day with the current prices if there's alot of fights going on.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

D-Mob
Server Helper
Game name: Nate_Barzini, Damon_Siderno

Randall wrote:Exciting.
Nate Barzini
"The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink"

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

Carrone wrote:
Still disappointed about carsurfing - sultans and nrgs full of M4 waving gunnuts isn't really what we need..
This won't really work with 0.3z anyway. The person on the roof gets hit by the players shooting from the windows and if there's multiple players on the roof they'd all hit eachother instead of the enemy. It's good for having fun and driving around but it'll be useless in gunfights. I'm glad to see it back to be honest.
I somewhat hope that's true. But it still looks ridiculous having a scooter or NRG full of people lol.
To be honest, I think allowing specific vehicles to have carsurfing enabled was a good system. It made sense.
Perry wrote:
That was my point. :)

Rick
Donator
Game name: Rosario_Soprazzo, Matheo_Trapani, Matteo_Corozzo, Rose_Soprazzo

will mats be reset
ray diesel wrote:I Mean if you can Unabn me i stay 4 Month To This Please Unban me i do DOnat and i think i lose my cars and my House For what you give me Bani only wanna play in this server please unban me.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

May 24th, 2014, 2:07 pm

Rick wrote:will mats be reset
probably not so now everyone will be super rich man i hate this life
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 24th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Exactly. I myself stay on an even balance with an interest of $500k. I can't imagine how the rest will feel about it.

Car surfing is fine as it is; only selected vehicles. If you still intend to bring it back, please disable it for aircraft but do not bring in another altitude limit which totally ruined turfing.

Donovan
Enforcer
Game name: Borislav_Milanovic

May 24th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Nothing i thought that should be.
F A B R I Z I O . A B R U Z Z I
ex Paterno Caporegime

NiLiKoS
Outsider
Game name: Donald_Bellick, David_Remington

May 24th, 2014, 2:09 pm

Saving the weapons seems awesome! <3 <3 car surfing seems non RPly towards me due -.-

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

dafaq will people do with saved weapons
Loving everyone of them except that.

Carrone
Retired Admin

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Exactly. I myself stay on an even balance with an interest of $500k. I can't imagine how the rest will feel about it.

Car surfing is fine as it is; only selected vehicles. If you still intend to bring it back, please disable it for aircraft but do not bring in another altitude limit which totally ruined turfing.
ye I actually suggested woot on xfire to add a rule about disallowing turfing from aircrafts. ''grow up'' was the answer i got ahh

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 24th, 2014, 2:10 pm

Fabio_Torres wrote:Saving the weapons seems awesome! <3 <3 car surfing seems non RPly towards me due -.-
Yeah, wait until each weapon will cost 100k+

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Helene Fischer
Outsider
Game name: Nigel_Fisher

May 24th, 2014, 2:10 pm

Hopefully a respected leader figure will be designated as FBI director, otherwise it just be the same old shit, and everyone complains XD
ahsugar™

T-Dog
Enforcer
Game name: Theodore_Douglas, Tucker_Manson

May 24th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Here we go with car surfing again.. so noobish.
Theodore Douglas // SASF/SAPD Lieutenant / Crips affiliate
Tucker Manson // Pirates MC Sergeant at Arms / Cuneo Associate
Anatoly Bašmakov // Kemirov Kent
Hugo Vargas // Los Nortenos O.G. / Cartel Del Norte Captain / Tali Cartel Capitain
Herman Balleseros // Tali Cartel Commandante
Virgil Sollozzo // Tattaglia/Stracci associate / Paterno Caporegime
Spoiler
Image Image

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 24th, 2014, 2:12 pm

I won't be affected by saving weapons; I have both materials and money at my disposal and so have most of those that have suggested you not to vote for it. The majority of you who have voted will be on the short end with this and I hoped you would realize this.

Now you will be buying materials at a way higher price and legal gunstores won't be as used(which means less money going out of the server via woot's gunshops). I appreciate woot's effort though and he is doing nothing but what the community wanted. Its a bit too RPG even for an oldschool RPG lover like me, but the community casted its vote.

Rap
Soldier
Game name: Martinez_DeMarco

May 24th, 2014, 2:14 pm

FBI back?

I cant wait for favoritism and faction complaints.
:evil: :twisted: :evil:

Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

May 24th, 2014, 2:16 pm

finally FBI lol

carsurfing is making IM looking like a classic DM server, I can imagine 15 newbies ontop of Sultan DMing, harassing and provoking
grattang

Bill Davis
Retired Admin
Game name: Bill_Davis

May 24th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Neilzor
Server Helper
Game name: Neil_Marshall, Lance_McCafrey

May 24th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Much more reports will be made HF
Image]

Gambini
Outsider
Game name: Jeff_Gambini

May 24th, 2014, 2:21 pm

Saving weapons, so fucking stupid.
Spoiler

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

woot you based your changes in a low level player base with 13yr old that can't even see the impact of those. Soon you'll have the same guys that voted for wep save, /q'ing the server cause they're without money and can't find a gun for a reasonable price.

IM survey should be restricted to at least non-banned&lvl15+

I understand car-surfing, the opinions were divided, even in the coreplayers that play here for years.

Now FBI and saveweps? No veteran IMer wanted that ... I can't understand.
Last edited by P4kit0 on May 24th, 2014, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Larry
Soldier
Game name: Azeez_Shavershian

FBI & Carsurf <3.

Rafael
Enforcer
Game name: Rafael_Firenzo

Ok good :)

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

May 24th, 2014, 2:23 pm

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

May 24th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Exactly. I myself stay on an even balance with an interest of $500k. I can't imagine how the rest will feel about it.

Best post so far. (except SASF uses the androm and some choppers)

Eagle
Made man
Game name: Fabio_DeCampo, Frank_DeCampo

May 24th, 2014, 2:25 pm

^

I liked woot's idea, Letting us decide.

gl
Image exceeds limits - image removed by administration, signature permissions suspended

Return to “Community Announcements”