There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Omni
Made man
Game name: Tom_Leeds

Re: IMRP - Update

September 8th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:This losing of data has gone beyond any comprehensible level by now lol.
And it will effect the war that is currently going on.

vens
Soldier
Game name: Vincent_Pearce, Sai_Tzu

woot wrote:Unfortunately, some data was lost concerning factions.

All factions have been given equally the same:
2.5k fpoints
2.5k fguns
5k fgunstock
40 fslots
20 fcarslots

WH:
lvl 2
100k lead
100k metal
lol

Machiavelli
Enforcer
Game name: Giovanni_Machiavelli

Really now? Factions lose hunderds of millions because of this while you obviously have a back-up somewhere. Or you could just let faction leaders post a refund request in the faction leader section with a screenshot of /finfo (I'm sure people in every faction have a screenshot of that somewhere). Stracci had 25k-30k fgunstock, that's 250 to 300 million. Same goes for the warehouses of level 3, 300 million each. Don't let us pay for mistakes none of us caused, there are other solutions.

dove
Enforcer
Game name: Augustin_Zambrano, Silvio_Barese

25k fguns loss @ LM? REST IN FUCKING LOLRIPWHATTHEFUCKRIP
Last edited by dove on September 8th, 2014, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wiz
Soldier
Game name: Dario_Bonacci

He can't possibly bring it to us that casually xD. He's like oh yeah guys I just lost like 800 hours of your time but no biggy.

Matheo
Enforcer
Game name: Tommen_Rockefeller

September 8th, 2014, 11:06 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:This losing of data has gone beyond any comprehensible level by now lol.

Indeed...as long you all can prove with SS what you had, I think you should get it back...after all everyone paid and worked for those faction stats/scrores

Cypress
Consigliere
Game name: Abelardo_Rigazzi

Ace wrote:Really now? Factions lose hunderds of millions because of this while you obviously have a back-up somewhere. Or you could just let faction leaders post a refund request in the faction leader section with a screenshot of /finfo (I'm sure people in every faction have a screenshot of that somewhere). Stracci had 25k-30k fgunstock, that's 250 to 300 million. Same goes for the warehouses of level 3, 300 million each. Don't let us pay for mistakes none of us caused, there are other solutions.

Connorious
Retired Admin
Game name: Fabio_Leone, Fabio_Accardi, Fabio_Carvelli

Cypress wrote:
Ace wrote:Really now? Factions lose hunderds of millions because of this while you obviously have a back-up somewhere. Or you could just let faction leaders post a refund request in the faction leader section with a screenshot of /finfo (I'm sure people in every faction have a screenshot of that somewhere). Stracci had 25k-30k fgunstock, that's 250 to 300 million. Same goes for the warehouses of level 3, 300 million each. Don't let us pay for mistakes none of us caused, there are other solutions.

Kodie
Enforcer
Game name: Lula_Claypole

Nice, I m so excited, congras can't wait to see the mew server , I will be back from vacation tomorrow night or Wednesday 0_0

Vederano
Server Helper
Game name: Vito_Venutti, Leonard_Vederano

September 8th, 2014, 11:07 pm

You are really going to remove the wh stats again?
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
To add to the previous loss, that is 13M lead lost.

-Manstru
Associate
Game name: Ettore_Paterno, Peter_DeCicco, Fredo_Adessi

Connorious wrote:
Cypress wrote:

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

House upgrades for armor have been paid before by purchasing a high level interior. Those houses should retain revesting ability.

From 110 fmember slots to 40 while we've got 83 members. 13M lead down so far. At least the fmember slots need the proper refund.

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

September 8th, 2014, 11:08 pm

The server is online for now. Factions may be refunded once I get access back to the old server.

Return to “Community Announcements”