There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

Re: December 2014 @ Italy Mafia

December 8th, 2014, 3:48 pm

Whiskey wrote:
K3lroy wrote:
Whiskey wrote:Why are some people firing 10 RPG's at a time? Nobody can find that many RPG's.
Buying from others probably.
Maybe.. or..

[10:23:03] {ff0000}(( [Report] Mickey Reagan[49] reported Alex Verducci[18]: possibely abusing /storegun when desync w/ RPG. ))
[10:23:29] (( Alex Verducci(18): lol i bought it but i dont have anymore ))
[10:23:33] (( [OOC] Boss Mickey Reagan: bitch with the RPG again ))
[10:23:44] (( PM sent to Alex Verducci(18): You fired like 6 at the Quarry. ))
[10:23:57] (( PM sent to Alex Verducci(18): How many did you "buy"? ))
[10:25:55] {FF0000}[Admin]{FF6347} Han Yasheda has IP banned Alex_Verducci: Bug abusing (appeal: 13/12/2014)
rip in penises

INVINCIBLE
Soldier
Game name: Blade_Wilson, Jeff_Kray

December 8th, 2014, 3:51 pm

K3lroy wrote:
Whiskey wrote:
K3lroy wrote:
Whiskey wrote:Why are some people firing 10 RPG's at a time? Nobody can find that many RPG's.
Buying from others probably.
Maybe.. or..

[10:23:03] {ff0000}(( [Report] Mickey Reagan[49] reported Alex Verducci[18]: possibely abusing /storegun when desync w/ RPG. ))
[10:25:55] {FF0000}[Admin]{FF6347} Han Yasheda has IP banned Alex_Verducci: Bug abusing (appeal: 13/12/2014)
rip in penises
You should not paste this here
Other people may abuse this too

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

December 8th, 2014, 4:08 pm

Invincible wrote:You should not paste this here
Nobody should be so retarded to fire rockets at your constantly.. I thought it was a hunter at first until I seen him on the hill firing down.

plus u get bannededed

wiz
Soldier
Game name: Dario_Bonacci

December 8th, 2014, 4:18 pm

Whiskey wrote:I thought it was a hunter at first until I seen him on the hill firing down.
Hahaha made me laugh. :lol:

Chole
Associate
Game name: Nicholas_Sanchez, Logan_Crowley

December 8th, 2014, 5:12 pm

Whiskey wrote: Maybe.. or..

Invincible wrote:You should not paste this here
:twisted:

Infamous
Soldier
Game name: Sam_Woods, Jay_MacKinley

December 8th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Never abuse

NEVER

Calogepro
Retired Admin
Game name: Calogero_Rigazzi, Spartak_Rigazzi

December 9th, 2014, 3:22 am

Solid.

Mineral
Made man
Game name: Osvaldo_Maranzano, Neil_Glover, Kreighty_Simmons

December 9th, 2014, 7:33 am

LOL Alex bought that RPG to me.

Acosta
Rookie
Game name: Javier_Acosta

December 9th, 2014, 11:28 am

My friend in PD-Lead Officer,has 100k mats,and 30 grams of drugs XD

Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

December 9th, 2014, 11:41 am

I wish woot changes main city to LV or SF, LS became boring

DaoC
Enforcer
Game name: Vidkun_Quisling, Reid_Andrius, Lazar_Angelov

December 9th, 2014, 11:44 am

yes yes, we need a new place to hangout in.

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere
Game name: Rich_Piana, Tren_Bolone

December 9th, 2014, 12:44 pm

We should expand to SF. Place some houses and businesses there. I'm sure donators will buy those. Also we don't have to force maps in Los Santos, since Ganton is the perfect example of it.
Maybe change spawn point from level 15+ who haven't rented to SF as well? viewtopic.php?f=136&t=47091

EDIT: Add a city hall, PD HQ (same concept as SASF), DMV, maybe even some new jobs and other basic things. Then let the server population grow and migrate.

Whiskey
Consigliere
Game name: Mickey_Reagan, Tywin_Moore, Rashad_Davis

December 9th, 2014, 12:47 pm

I agree with Vagineer. We're already using SF daily and it's an active place. Wars = LV.

PD has already changed to San Andreas Police Department so why not just make it an official expansion?

Bboy
Enforcer
Game name: Fernando_DeMarco, Anthony_Sindacco, Tommaso_DiNozzo

December 9th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Whiskey wrote:I agree with Vagineer. We're already using SF daily and it's an active place. Wars = LV.

PD has already changed to San Andreas Police Department so why not just make it an official expansion?
San Fierro Police Depatrament -> EB closed 24/7

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere

December 9th, 2014, 12:53 pm

Bboy wrote:
Whiskey wrote:I agree with Vagineer. We're already using SF daily and it's an active place. Wars = LV.

San Fierro Police Depatrament -> EB closed 24/7
Then we take Mavericks to transport lead until cops realize that closing lead/metal won't solve the conflicts between factions. Cops chasing your trailer is fun anyway.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

December 9th, 2014, 1:16 pm

Vagineer wrote:We should expand to SF. Place some houses and businesses there. I'm sure donators will buy those. Also we don't have to force maps in Los Santos, since Ganton is the perfect example of it.
Maybe change spawn point from level 15+ who haven't rented to SF as well? viewtopic.php?f=136&t=47091

EDIT: Add a city hall, PD HQ (same concept as SASF), DMV, maybe even some new jobs and other basic things. Then let the server population grow and migrate.
Looks nice, but you could top that with scripted trains or airplanes for fast travel

Zayn
Enforcer
Game name: Zayn_VaEvoluti

December 9th, 2014, 1:19 pm

Expanding, sick idea.

wiz
Soldier
Game name: Dario_Bonacci

December 9th, 2014, 1:25 pm

Expanding? Isn't the playerbase dropping hard in numbers though?

Nonetheless it would be awesome!

Rankie
Soldier
Game name: Ranko_Santana

December 9th, 2014, 1:43 pm

keep it like that,no need to add/remove anything...

dingdangdong
Enforcer
Game name: Jesus_Mendez

December 9th, 2014, 1:45 pm

Akillai wrote:keep it like that,no need to add/remove anything...

Kodie
Enforcer
Game name: Lula_Claypole

December 9th, 2014, 4:12 pm

Vagineer wrote:We should expand to SF. Place some houses and businesses there. I'm sure donators will buy those. Also we don't have to force maps in Los Santos, since Ganton is the perfect example of it.

Best.

LS sucks.
Lets do smth new which will make our playerbase increase.

Gonza
Outsider
Game name: Giovanni_Genovese

December 9th, 2014, 4:35 pm

ye nice

Calogepro
Retired Admin

December 9th, 2014, 4:48 pm

Unless IM has a solid playerbase of over 200 players daily ( and not only in December ) for over 8 hours a day, there's absolutely no valid reason to expand to SF.

Infamous
Soldier
Game name: Sam_Woods, Jay_MacKinley

December 9th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Yes please

Ethan Hunt
Made man
Game name: Ethan_Hunt

December 9th, 2014, 5:23 pm

And also please remove from the map the icon of unocupied cars. MG all the time.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

December 9th, 2014, 5:34 pm

There's no reason to expand to San Fierro.
If anything, move things closer to Los Santos.

Ethan Hunt
Made man
Game name: Ethan_Hunt

December 9th, 2014, 5:35 pm

we should expand in the whole map

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere

December 9th, 2014, 5:37 pm

Calogero wrote:

Unless IM has a solid playerbase of over 200 players daily ( and not only in December ) for over 8 hours a day, there's absolutely no valid reason to expand to SF.
I remember accordingly to the fun stats: Over 50 players join the server daily. If this is true, the only thing that's left to do is to keep them here. You can't expect something to grow without constantly trying to improve it.

As I said, more real estate for sale will attract more players. Unless we keep overpricing them, and giving them to the stereotype 'Want to own everything, and become rich by AFKing'-players. Those should be the last ones that should receive items.

Calogepro
Retired Admin

December 9th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Vagineer wrote:
Calogero wrote:

I remember accordingly to the fun stats: Over 50 players join the server daily. If this is true, the only thing that's left to do is to keep them here. You can't expect something to grow without constantly trying to improve it.

As I said, more real estate for sale will attract more players. Unless we keep overpricing them, and giving them to the stereotype 'Want to own everything, and become rich by AFKing'-players. Those should be the last ones that should receive items.
I'm not saying I don't like the idea, I would absolutely love to see IM devided over two cities. But IM has just too few players to cover it. Kelroy moved all HQ's to LS for a reason.

MiChaboii
Made man
Game name: Michael_Lucchese, Raffaele_Lombardi

December 10th, 2014, 11:56 am

COol :D

Return to “Community Announcements”