There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

Re: Revised war / faction rules & tweaks

September 13th, 2015, 8:14 pm

Why do you all bring the takeover here lol..

Dope updates.

QUISS
Consigliere
Game name: Quiss_Tattaglia, Quiss_Paccini, Quiss_Batts

September 13th, 2015, 8:17 pm

Shawgi wrote:Lets war.

Pooker
Donator
Game name: Jericho_Turbo

September 13th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Retarded thing how everyone care to betray his friends rofl, Everyone can act loyal and stay years in a faction while ass licking and be nice with everyone so he can get all the trust from his leader, so you blame the leader because he believes that the individual is worth a high rank position? Then you're seriously asking leaders to simply give T1's, T0's to his irl friends hahaha because half of this community is retarded as fuck and all they can do is being double faced.

Regarding wars, If "A" faction wants to war B faction and both leaders agreed, Why would admins encourage massive DM and provocations toward the both factions just because they want to increase their heat (Attacks over OOC reasons) I think warring now adays is more about who's better and there's no actual advantage in warring since factions will lose lots of money,materials,drugs and even members which proves who's doing the best after all. I think heat is more about provoking faction either than who should war or not.

willie
Soldier
Game name: William_Rogers

September 13th, 2015, 8:37 pm

Good update.

Ponchick
Soldier
Game name: Jason_Varela

September 14th, 2015, 1:27 am

Makke wrote: Burrito runs are now allowed (LV wars only); Factions MUST use their faction color on burritos
So about this case, Allies allowed to help to the warring factions?

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

September 14th, 2015, 1:29 am

Ponchick wrote:
Makke wrote: Burrito runs are now allowed (LV wars only); Factions MUST use their faction color on burritos
No, bro. Allies can't help war participants rule remains... what does the burrito rule have to do with that?

Ponchick
Soldier
Game name: Jason_Varela

September 14th, 2015, 1:33 am

Donaldinho wrote:
Ponchick wrote:
No, bro. Allies can't help war participants rule remains... what does the burrito rule have to do with that?
So if i'm in a war with other faction and i want to do Burritos runs, enemies allowed to attack me (Not the warring Factions)?

Vasek
Donator
Game name: Ruggero_Casari, Gwen_Marsico, Mauricio_Crosetti

September 14th, 2015, 2:16 am

Ponchick wrote:
Donaldinho wrote:
Ponchick wrote:
So if i'm in a war with other faction and i want to do Burritos runs, enemies allowed to attack me (Not the warring Factions)?
Warring factions are NOT allowed to attack non-warring factions. (this goes both ways)

Slice
SASF Member
Game name: Garry_Fitzpatrick, James_Wood, Saimei_Kazuya, Jeremy_Fletcher

September 14th, 2015, 3:08 am

Not bad.

M Scarpelli
Enforcer
Game name: Jhorgazoid_Pearce

September 14th, 2015, 10:02 am

I need a better war this time, last one was cancer

wiz
Soldier
Game name: Dario_Bonacci

September 14th, 2015, 10:45 am

Nobody is bothered about the fact /kill is removed??

Machiavelli
Enforcer
Game name: Giovanni_Machiavelli

September 14th, 2015, 10:47 am

Nobody is bothered about the fact you can lose a war by uninviting 20 members, even though it's very possible for your faction to still be stronger and more active than your opponent??

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

September 14th, 2015, 10:51 am

wiz wrote:Nobody is bothered about the fact /kill is removed??
It's only removed in wars; was nearly useless anyway and all it caused was reports for 'kill to renew JS tag'
Ace wrote:Nobody is bothered about the fact you can lose a war by uninviting 20 members, even though it's very possible for your faction to still be stronger and more active??
If you invite 20 unloyal members that're gonna leave during war you don't deserve to only lose war but to get wiped aswell lol. This should make leaders care who they invite and if they're loyal or not and not mass invite before wars.

NeMsIs
Donator
Game name: Mickey_Lombardi, Maurizio_Lombardi

September 16th, 2015, 5:34 am

People will be bothered from /kill thingy asap they crash in war and login to find themselfs getting killed and losing the death fee the /kill should be disabled while having JS tag and after the JS tag disappering by more 5 mins so in total 10 mins from you respawn /kill should be disable and this way easier.

Zlaja_Rankie
Outsider
Game name: Nikolai_Sevastian

September 16th, 2015, 10:01 am

NeMsIs wrote:People will be bothered from /kill thingy asap they crash in war and login to find themselfs getting killed and losing the death fee the /kill should be disabled while having JS tag and after the JS tag disappering by more 5 mins so in total 10 mins from you respawn /kill should be disable and this way easier.
If you crash and log back in you get the JS tag again so...

dove
Enforcer
Game name: Augustin_Zambrano, Silvio_Barese

September 16th, 2015, 10:15 am

daamn nice english makke have you written it all by yourself?

Noxious
Made man
Game name: Shui_Jiang

September 16th, 2015, 10:38 am

Ponchick wrote:
Donaldinho wrote:
Ponchick wrote:
Probably not. There's a reason he mentioned that using faction color burritos during a war is mandatory.

Return to “Community Announcements”